Tears Gator Tears

I gotta run home and grab my keg. I gotta keep up with my body's demand for gator tears

Advertisement
IMG_0999.jpg

Not even gonna front pg 159 was joyful, I don't even believe they're out the Lamar race, but the reaction was A1

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he gets in they has to find away around the academic part. Lakeland kids have been passed for years

If he doesn't get in their board will cry that their 2017 class ranking dropped below ours. Moar Tears please!

So apparently they are now sweating bullets about james robinson not getting in? Those are great screenshots. Drop add is tuesday so if hes not registered their class will drop from 11 to 14 or 15 for 2017. Oh we may need some extra buckets for the tears on wednesday

Thats exactly how losers talk lol...............i rmemeber our fan base for years like this and i would be confused as **** like wtf happened to us.............blaming comp and saying hidden gems r better LMAO..............lol at dude saying hidden gems r better and i want guys that want to be gators..............thats loser talk rt there at its finest.

Advertisement
Thats exactly how losers talk lol...............i rmemeber our fan base for years like this and i would be confused as **** like wtf happened to us.............blaming comp and saying hidden gems r better LMAO..............lol at dude saying hidden gems r better and i want guys that want to be gators..............thats loser talk rt there at its finest.[/QUOTE]

Golden slurpers

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hate on their fan base that keeps it real . Sounds just like the slurpers on this board back in the day

Last edited:
I removed my reference. All the people who replied need to delete there replies

Advertisement
Back