Tears Gator Tears

I'll take my chances with a Proven winner like Richt (2nd winningest coach in SEC before he was "fired"), from a big time program like UGA, over an al golden type coach like Mac, from an al golden type program (Temple = Colorado state) he corched prior to Florida.

Richt won the SEC in his second year coaching at UGA, Mac has been trampled 2 years in a row by Sabag. Richt won the SEC again a few years after that...then in 2012 he almost did it again, which would have guaranteed a chip...some back luck cost him that game but I'm glad he lost...he might still be at UGA and we might be stuck with another Golden.

Give those UGA teams elite south Florida talent that Miami was getting at the time and they blow everyone out the water.

Those hillbillies are scared of this storm18 class "that won't finish top 5" LULZ.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Let's look at what UFGaytor0814 has to say...

It would be a "non-football" decision to go to UGa...never mind the fact that UF just rolled up one of THE WORST set of offensive stats since Spurrier walked back onto campus in December 1989.

This is "why" UGa is a "worse" offensive choice than UF...because the head coach comes from the defensive side (as if OCs don't exist) and because there are two top QBs ahead of him. Hmmm, any chance the kid sees the same potential in the UGa offense that the other two 5-star QBs saw?

Meanwhile, according to Yahoo, the Gaytors were 165th in passing yards per game, 211th in rushing yards per game, and 222nd in total yards per game. UGa was 200th, 87th, and 162nd in the same statistical categories. Yet, because UGa has a head coach who used to coach the defense AND two 5-star QBs, somehow UF is a "better" offensive choice than UGa.

And then here is the kicker. If UF is so obviously a better "offensive" choice than UGa, why can't McSharkfvcker OUT-RECRUIT Kirby on this simple issue?

That's it, in a nutshell. To a Gaytor, it's not about the recruiting, it's about other issues, but then the other issues should be easy for a good recruiter to convey, but then...oh, who cares, it's more Gaytor delusional nonsense...

Screenshot_20170622-173121.jpg
Screenshot_20170622-173104.jpg
Screenshot_20170622-173049.jpg
Screenshot_20170622-173024.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
What's the record for pages, because we are gonna shatter it.

The Jerry Jeudy thread was terminated at 198 pages and it had 30 pages of fluff posts which I was shamefully a part of. We'll crush that.

I think we'll pass that by August/September at this pace! UF opens against Michigan don't they? That outta do it if the recruiting woes don't by then lol

Advertisement
The Jerry booty thread was pure greatness. Still can't believe he went to Alabaga and left his mom after the family tragedy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back