Tears Gator Tears

Capture+_2017-06-20-19-51-40.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
The Fields thread is a microcosm of just how lame their entire fan base is lol.

Oh sht, gators got Fields on campus for the all important, "I was in the neighborhood on a random Tuesday night and dropped by to shut you up because you won't stop calling me like that chick I banged that one time and mistakenly gave my number to" visit.

He's basically a lock.

Advertisement
McYellowteeth promised to show him how to hump a shark....AND as and an added bonus he let him try on the outfit.

Last edited:
McYellowteeth promised to show him how to hump a shark....AND as and an added bonus he let him try on the uniform..

FYI, unlike other teams, the gators actually wear an "outfit" instead of a uniform. I'm not completely sure what the difference is, but I think it has to do with sequins.

IMG_3636.jpg

And then boys and girls, Coach Jimmy took young Justin's hand and showed him....The Statue.....and read to him the inscription chisled on the pedestal:

IMG_5842.GIF

And then Coach Jimmy looked him in the eye and said, "Son, you were born to wear the Orange and Blue. Your's will be the next statue we erect.....And at that moment, young Justin knelt and took a knee and said...."I commit."

And that boys and girls is how we landed our 5* Quaterback.

IMG_5827.GIF

Hahahahaha.........You gayturds are so gullible; you'll believe anything!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Floriduh's qb claim to fame is this guys long career in the league.. the minor league lol

b116c5c94eac31ee14c07d9fd0466b7b

Advertisement
Lol their board is a mess....talkijg about jerking off, vaginas...theyre so giddy that he's on campus they don't know what to do.

Still don't think they're the front runner

Lol those fools are talking about jerking off cause he's on campus.

Lol their board is a mess....talkijg about jerking off, vaginas...theyre so giddy that he's on campus they don't know what to do.

Still don't think they're the front runner

I mean yea the gata is teh ghey, but ummmmmmmmmm

Have you never been to our boards on a daily basis...?

Advertisement
Back