Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Yea dude, we're backing off The nephew of Ron Dugans lol

View attachment 45999

These guys are a special kind of stupid

Actually we are prioritizing Joyner and Louis over Reese.

Looks like Tarzan
Runs like Tarzan
Hit like Jane

That's not true but ok

Where do people come up with this ****? Is it because Mike Farrell's interview with him after which he said he thinks UF has the lead? Mike Farrell doesn't even know the kid is Dugans' nephew.

Has you seen how a lot of those interviews are conducted? A lot of answers are forced and I find that funny....especially when even after that interview he was picking up UM crystal balls but you know everything apparently

PS- you don't know chit and you're one of the worst porsters here

View attachment 45999

Looks like Tarzan
Runs like Tarzan
Hit like Jane

That's not true but ok

Where do people come up with this ****? Is it because Mike Farrell's interview with him after which he said he thinks UF has the lead? Mike Farrell doesn't even know the kid is Dugans' nephew.

Has you seen how a lot of those interviews are conducted? A lot of answers are forced and I find that funny....especially when even after that interview he was picking up UM crystal balls but you know everything apparently

[MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION] is monitoring the situation.

View attachment 45999

Looks like Tarzan
Runs like Tarzan
Hit like Jane

That's not true but ok

Dude, I was agreeing with you. And, I know I don't know ****. That's why I'm on here, to try to see what's going on.

Advertisement
[TWEET]873297345181622278[/TWEET]

tumblr_inline_ojjcyzrXjL1rgljp1_500.gif

MI.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Where's that **** troll 84?

Probably crying his eyes out in his mommy arms cause the bad old QB called his program shi**y..lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is mike ferrell a gator fan? who the *** did u hear that everybody was saying uf ?!?!

National Recruiting Director at Rivals. Now saying UiF and possibly UGA lead. This will go all over the place before the kid decides.

[TWEET]873266830474870788[/TWEET]

On their board, they are actually debating whether Fields' sister is a take for their softball team. They're going to have to break out the therapy dogs if he goes somewhere else.

Advertisement
Back