Tears Gator Tears

Not a single person on this site is worried ANY of our commits (or prospects) will be going to UF, unless they are dropped.

I would laugh so ******* hard if we got like Casey Thompson, and then yall "Flipped" Sits. Literally that would be the best thing ever. I'm sure you guys are going to get Elijah Moore and act like you "won" during his recruitment. Same way FSU fans acted with Asante Samuel Jr.

Advertisement
Please come back EzCane84, we're not done playing with you yet❗

IMG_5821.GIF

Last edited:
This fool can come on here and talk whatever sh*t he wants,and 99.99% of what he says IS Sh*t,but in all the years of Miami Hurricane Football I can honestly say we have NEVER EVER blocked each other while a play was going on around them.

I'd be curious to see how that graded out cause both of the guys successfully blocked each other...lmao

Advertisement
The Halftime Show in the Swamp:

IMG_5822.GIF

Give it to me baby, harder, HARDER!!!!!!

Do it like Jimmy Does❗

IMG_5829.GIF

Last edited:
Advertisement
Everyone knows you Canes are irrelevant. Hey we #1 in recruiting in May tho!! 6 rangz!! Lol so delusional I love it.
Fu#k you and your trailer park

@ the lot lizard delusional? Thinking you took Telfort and gamble is ignorant . Jake Allen is d2 at best , Henderson switched because he got called out for being a quiter . What you think he's going to do when he's not the man at the gators?

You guys are some true cucks with all of this denial. Your recruits are cucking you and you don't even know it. Lmao p*ssies

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys are some true cucks with all of this denial. Your recruits are cucking you and you don't even know it. Lmao p*ssies

1-7 against us is the ultimate definition of being cucked.

Or losing to Georgia Southern on your own field during homecoming.

Or just being a tard hillbilly gaturd fan.

1-7 against us is the ultimate definition of being cucked.

Or losing to Georgia Southern on your own field during homecoming.

Or just being a tard hillbilly gaturd fan.

Don't talk facts it might up set the **** .

Isn't it cool Luke....you can come here and talk s*it but go over to your board and your fa**ot nancies hide behind your fat boy Goldkamp and ban people

Advertisement
Back