Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Jit is old as ****, and I'm white . That's not just a Miami slang , that's an everywhere slang. I'm actually surprised it's still common, I grew up in the 80's/90's using that

Last edited:
So, this was tweeted in regards to their newest commitment. Needless to say, this person needs to be drug testedView attachment 45640

So this is the guy (@Harrison_Tenzer) calling Trent Whittemore a "jit" (that's right, a white boy calling another white boy a jit) that would start all over Broward, here's what he looks like:

View attachment 45641

So of course Trent Whittemore is a hero to him, since Whittemore weighs about 140 and this string bean must weigh 90lbs.

Typical example of the delusional gaturd fan. No concept of reality.

Any truth to the rumor that they just offered Tenzer a scholly to play DB?

So, this was tweeted in regards to their newest commitment. Needless to say, this person needs to be drug testedView attachment 45640

So this is the guy (@Harrison_Tenzer) calling Trent Whittemore a "jit" (that's right, a white boy calling another white boy a jit) that would start all over Broward, here's what he looks like:

View attachment 45641

So of course Trent Whittemore is a hero to him, since Whittemore weighs about 140 and this string bean must weigh 90lbs.

Any truth to the rumor that they just offered Tenzer a scholly to play DB?

I heard it was QB if they can't flip Fields

Advertisement
Jit is old as ****, and I'm white . That's not just a Miami slang , that's an everywhere slang. I'm actually surprised it's still common, I grew up in the 80's/90's using that

I never used it. I'm 50 1/2. Still trying to make sure I have the right definition.

Ummm... Ok...

Capture+_2017-05-29-16-38-21.jpg

WTF is in the water these people are drinking?

Capture+_2017-05-29-16-42-17.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Boy has Buchholz fallen off, they used to put out some talent.

That's Lamar Thomas and Doug Johnsons alma matre.

Last edited:
For those who don't understand what "jit" means. It basically like saying "kid" for example: "What wrong with this, kid?" u can say jit the same way for Example: "Whats wrong with this, jit?" it used in the same way because jit = kid basically. You usually say jit to kids that range from the ages of 0-16ish if your older then him by a good margin in case y'all were interested in knowing.

Advertisement
For those who don't understand what "jit" means. It basically like saying "kid" for example: "What wrong with this, kid?" u can say jit the same way for Example: "Whats wrong with this, jit?" it used in the same way because jit = kid basically. You usually say jit to kids that range from the ages of 0-16ish if your older then him by a good margin in case y'all were interested in knowing.

Thanks, [MENTION=16341]ChosenOne[/MENTION]. I didn't know what it meant.

Last edited:

View attachment 45641

I cant trust this ******* guy to evaluate a nutritional diet let alone evaluate **** football talent.

So my response to this mr. Harrysack Tenzpounder...As a well known poster usually says...SMFH GTFOH

Advertisement
I would also add it's more of a Florida word then S. Fla word. I say it at least once a day....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

McEltooth's approach to recruiting is like an investor who gambles on penny stocks and hopes somehow to hit the big one...

Capture+_2017-05-29-21-39-57.jpg

They got a commitment from a no star and they're hoping he grows into a 4 star...for rankings of course. Smh

Advertisement
Back