Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

Unfortunately for them they're recruiting him as a football player. So no idea why this kid being a good basketball player compared to Tyreke Johnson means anything. Guess they're trying to downplay him for when he commits to UGA or another school.

I don't get it. Is Shannon that bad of a talent evaluator? Is that staph just that inept that they make moves like this? It can't be that he has compromising pics of McEltooth...the shark fuqqer pic is already out there.

So, this was tweeted in regards to their newest commitment. Needless to say, this person needs to be drug tested 18788191_1598342613509650_283947747_n.jpg

Advertisement
Is this real life? I mean they are actually this delusional about their program. It's just getting sad now.

Unfortunately for them they're recruiting him as a football player. So no idea why this kid being a good basketball player compared to Tyreke Johnson means anything. Guess they're trying to downplay him for when he commits to UGA or another school.

I think some of them know this is bad and are trying to make jokes of the situation. A lot of them have been throwing shade on the gators site towards Mac and they're recruiting efforts

I think some of them know this is bad and are trying to make jokes of the situation. A lot of them have been throwing shade on the gators site towards Mac and they're recruiting efforts

Shade???

They ought to be throwing total darkness at their efforts.man I hope Mcyellowteeth wins enough games so they don't fire him and go get a real coach..lol

I don't get it. Is Shannon that bad of a talent evaluator? Is that staph just that inept that they make moves like this? It can't be that he has compromising pics of McEltooth...the shark fuqqer pic is already out there.

He's got a pic of a shark doing McToofs which is totally ghey. It's ok to fck sharks, but not to ghey fck them, and you certainly can't let them fck you.

Advertisement
So, this was tweeted in regards to their newest commitment. Needless to say, this person needs to be drug testedView attachment 45640

So this is the guy (@Harrison_Tenzer) calling Trent Whittemore a "jit" (that's right, a white boy calling another white boy a jit) that would start all over Broward, here's what he looks like:

IMG_4212.jpg

So of course Trent Whittemore is a hero to him, since Whittemore weighs about 140 and this string bean must weigh 90lbs.

Typical example of the delusional gaturd fan. No concept of reality.

So, this was tweeted in regards to their newest commitment. Needless to say, this person needs to be drug testedView attachment 45640

So this is the guy (@Harrison_Tenzer) calling Trent Whittemore a "jit" (that's right, a white boy calling another white boy a jit) that would start all over Broward, here's what he looks like:

View attachment 45641

So of course Trent Whittemore is a hero to him, since Whittemore weighs about 140 and this string bean must weigh 90lbs.

Typical example of the delusional gaturd fan. No concept of reality.

That's too good lol...

****, nice pickup for the Gates. Randy is tearing down the wall as fast as Richt can build it. I'm very concerned.

Advertisement
I don't know guys, we're laughing now but Nike is already building a marketing campaign around the kid.

AirMaga.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back