Tears Gator Tears

No matter how "irrelevant" Miami is, they haven't gone 4-8 nor lost to an FCS team like the gator has.

Advertisement
That part about us starting to expand recruiting spots in Central Fl is spot on . Miami is getting kids to commit which are known gator hubs in polk county . Polk has it share of top talent every year . Lot of the top talent in polk are secrets that teams who base recruiting that area keep hush

Based on what I'm reading on their board, and they haven't mentioned him lately, but in my opinion, were we to land a commitment from William Barnes, it would bring down the tears fast. Barnes is from Apopka, a Gayturd stronghold where I think Emmett Smith is from. When we take Perry, Lingard and others from their traditional bases it hits really close to home.

Lakeland HS is a gator hub, if you can get some of those kids they will shut down .

That part about us starting to expand recruiting spots in Central Fl is spot on . Miami is getting kids to commit which are known gator hubs in polk county . Polk has it share of top talent every year . Lot of the top talent in polk are secrets that teams who base recruiting that area keep hush

We're pushing up towards Jax as well. Pretty soon, the only places these schools are going to have left to battle over is Pensacola and Tallahassee and if we go and get Gainer, welp...no place will be safe in Florida.

gators aren't going to have much luck there either. That's Bama/FSU territory.

Advertisement
No matter how "irrelevant" Miami is, they haven't gone 4-8 nor lost to an FCS team like the gator has.

Ummmm does cincinnati count

no gayturd, cincy is not an FCS team. nice try though.

Dude i fuçkin hate the gayturds never associate my name with one

Of course. There should be no Cane on Cane violence in this thread. Gayturd hate is mandatory of all participants.

Advertisement

Ummmm does cincinnati count

no gayturd, cincy is not an FCS team. nice try though.

Dude i fuçkin hate the gayturds never associate my name with one

I can see how the Cincy comment would make people ponder tho...just saying.

Edit: especially considering your join date

Last edited:
C'mon meng! There's a big difference between the AAC and FCS.

Based on what I'm reading on their board, and they haven't mentioned him lately, but in my opinion, were we to land a commitment from William Barnes, it would bring down the tears fast. Barnes is from Apopka, a Gayturd stronghold where I think Emmett Smith is from. When we take Perry, Lingard and others from their traditional bases it hits really close to home.

Emmitt went to Escambia HS in Pensacola. Everything else you said is correct though.

Advertisement

Emmitt went to Escambia HS in Pensacola. Everything else you said is correct though.

My bad. I was thinking of Sammie Smith (FSU)

Last edited:
There's a couple of these now in this thread
IMG_2901.JPG

Advertisement
Crazy thing is they think their offense is going to explode and all of these recruits are going to decommit from other places. God this thread will be amazing 6 months from now.

Capture+_2017-04-14-23-21-36.jpg

Oh God:

Attachments

• Capture+_2017-04-14-22-57-54.jpg
    Capture+_2017-04-14-22-57-54.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
OMG. They must have the most delusional fan base in college football.

Capture+_2017-04-14-23-40-38.jpg

I love Gator Tears. When they're not salty, they're just stupid.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back