Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
They think they can flip Lingard lmao....

TEARS

crocodile-tears1.jpg

This is suppose to be a gator tears thread. Can you fücks stop making us like a bunch of azzholes. Banner or no banner that fck tard Golden showers is gone and we're on he uprise.

I'll say this, the banners are embarrassing when uncalled for. But at least it said that Miami fans still cared about the program when The perception, because of attendance, during the golden and Shannon years was that we had no fans and Miami people didn't care about the canes.

Now back to gator tears...those fcking numnuts have officially started bringing abou beating people in softball LMAO

View attachment 44280

any way you can make that not microscopic?
FIFY

View attachment 44281

Sorry about that microscopicalness of my gator tears contribution. I was on my iPad and screenshots aren't the same as my phone. Thanks RVA for correcting my mistake. The last thing I intended to do was **** tease someone's eagerness for gator tears.

I congratulate them for their Golden special New Jersey running back commitment. How much are they paying Al McEltooth?[/QUOTE]

$3.5 million plus all the peanut butter and jelly sammiches he can sink those teef into.

Last edited:
This is suppose to be a gator tears thread. Can you fücks stop making us like a bunch of azzholes. Banner or no banner that fck tard Golden showers is gone and we're on he uprise.

I'll say this, the banners are embarrassing when uncalled for. But at least it said that Miami fans still cared about the program when The perception, because of attendance, during the golden and Shannon years was that we had no fans and Miami people didn't care about the canes.

Now back to gator tears...those fcking numnuts have officially started bringing abou beating people in softball LMAO

View attachment 44280

any way you can make that not microscopic?
FIFY

View attachment 44281

Sorry about that microscopicalness of my gator tears contribution. I was on my iPad and screenshots aren't the same as my phone. Thanks RVA for correcting my mistake. The last thing I intended to do was **** tease someone's eagerness for gator tears.

I congratulate them for their Golden special New Jersey running back commitment. How much are they paying Al McEltooth?

If they are only signing one RB this class and its not Chris Curry, I'm going to laugh.

I don't think it's going to be Curry at this time. They'll sign 2 according to what I saw. One is this Clement kid from NJ and the other I read about is Asa Martin. Not sure if they get him too but I think Curry is further down on their list.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Smurphygator doing the lords work. If he didn't have so many post I would suspect him being an undercover cane.

RB Iverson Clement commits to the Florida Gators

RVA maybe you can post screenshots of the convo. For some reason mine come out microscopic.

Don't laugh at Gaysters.

Iverson has two younger brothers that are said to be players, Nowitzi Clement and MCGrady Clement are both Ballers.

He also has a sister named LeBronna Clement. **** of a BB playah!

So like Cam Cameron before him, McTeeths recruits families.

They think they can flip Lingard lmao....

Yep there goes SwampChump615 again and it looks like we're getting too close for comfort:

Capture+_2017-04-14-10-02-24.jpg
Capture+_2017-04-14-10-02-05.jpg

We can't land another Central Florida commit soon enough!!!

Last edited:
Smurphygator doing the lords work. If he didn't have so many post I would suspect him being an undercover cane.

RVA maybe you can post screenshots of the convo. For some reason mine come out microscopic.
Smurphy has a brain. He's actually logical. Unfortunately for him, God put him with the wrong team and fan base. Now he's trying to teach the dummies which is unhelpful. I like them dumb and clueless. It means Moar tears.

Capture+_2017-04-14-10-15-29.jpg

They think that Miami is the same program regardless of coach, AD and even school president. Which makes me believe they must still think they're the same program they were under Urban Liar :monkey-serious: We can look forward to #tearsforyears

Advertisement
That part about us starting to expand recruiting spots in Central Fl is spot on . Miami is getting kids to commit which are known gator hubs in polk county . Polk has it share of top talent every year . Lot of the top talent in polk are secrets that teams who base recruiting that area keep hush

They lose 5 or more games
They lose to Michigan, F$U and Georgia right off the top of my head.
Don't forget LSU and TAMU and they will have to fight to beat tennessee.:umuni:

Oh my that would be nice!!! I hope he stays with 8 and 5 seasons until they play us and it will be a repeat of our legendary game against clemson that would get mceltooth fired!!!!
I didnt even look at their schedule. I'm with you and [MENTION=9774]BALLHAWKU[/MENTION]. I wouldn't be shocked if they lose 6 games.

Advertisement
That part about us starting to expand recruiting spots in Central Fl is spot on . Miami is getting kids to commit which are known gator hubs in polk county . Polk has it share of top talent every year . Lot of the top talent in polk are secrets that teams who base recruiting that area keep hush

Based on what I'm reading on their board, and they haven't mentioned him lately, but in my opinion, were we to land a commitment from William Barnes, it would bring down the tears fast. Barnes is from Apopka, a Gayturd stronghold where I think Emmett Smith is from. When we take Perry, Lingard and others from their traditional bases it hits really close to home.

Last edited:

We're pushing up towards Jax as well. Pretty soon, the only places these schools are going to have left to battle over is Pensacola and Tallahassee and if we go and get Gainer, welp...no place will be safe in Florida.

Advertisement

We're pushing up towards Jax as well. Pretty soon, the only places these schools are going to have left to battle over is Pensacola and Tallahassee and if we go and get Gainer, welp...no place will be safe in Florida.

Gainer would make a statement. F$U isn't taking us seriously yet as far as I can tell. Someone mentioned that they've been focusing on national guys more. I think we have an opportunity to re-assert an expanded State of Miami.

Smurphy has a brain. He's actually logical. Unfortunately for him, God put him with the wrong team and fan base. Now he's trying to teach the dummies which is unhelpful. I like them dumb and clueless. It means Moar tears.

View attachment 44301

smurph just keeping it real like when AG was here u had the group of fans the knowledgeable ones who told u how it was and what it is..............most fans dont look at facts and there team can do no wrong. **** i know i keep it real n if we fuq up im saying it no filters

They think that Miami is the same program regardless of coach, AD and even school president. Which makes me believe they must still think they're the same program they were under Urban Liar :monkey-serious: We can look forward to #tearsforyears

This^ A huge percentage of their fanbase still thinks Urban Meyer and Tim Tebow are coming out the tunnel in the swamp. They call Miami irrelevant but yet lost to Al Golden and haven't been a contender for anything in close to a decade. They actually think that they can just pick and chose Miami recruits they want and the kids will just flip for them. Those days are long over.

This^ A huge percentage of their fanbase still thinks Urban Meyer and Tim Tebow are coming out the tunnel in the swamp. They call Miami irrelevant but yet lost to Al Golden and haven't been a contender for anything in close to a decade. They actually think that they can just pick and chose Miami recruits they want and the kids will just flip for them. Those days are long over.

If you bring that up to gator fans, 2013 didn't count because they went 4-8 lol.

Advertisement
Back