Tears Gator Tears

Words cannot describe how much I hate Gators FANS.

My first game as a UM student was the 1986 game AT Florida. Because of the "favoritism" that Sig Ep USBG leaders Joe Garcia and Bill Barzee showed to their fraternity brothers, I narrowly missed out on getting a ticket and I had to buy one from a friend at UF and sit in the UF student section.

My first "hate" t-shirt that I ever bought at AllSports (now AllCanes) was the "Gator Hater" t-shirt with Sebastian putting a Darth-Vader-like throat choke on a nearly lifeless Gator.

The younger UM fans will not remember this, but pre-Spurrier there was a quote about the Gators that went something like "they act like they have the football tradition of Alabama, when they have only had the accomplishments of Vanderbilt". ****, by the 1980s, I think that Vanderbilt had already won the SEC more than Florida had.

Anyhow, it's one thing to look at what these douchebags post online (and it is delicious to feed on their tears), but we have to realize that this is GENERATIONS of Gator self-delusion here. Never forget, that UF powers blocked ANY of the other state schools from naming themselves, say, "University of Florida-Tampa" or "University of Florida-Orlando", and they threatened to sue UM for calling ourselves "University of Miami" (at the time, Miami was as well-known a geographic location, if not more well-known, than Florida).

No matter what, they will ALWAYS be of the opinion that UF is the best school in the state, and that any athlete anywhere (unless you are a gold-toothed thug from Miami with young children who is too poor to pay for your mama to drive to Gainesville to watch you play) will always consider UF to be the superior choice. Regardless of, you know, actual historical results.

So let's break down their current insane arguments.

First - Miami is going to lose recruits to UF because. Past history. Now, this is an argument that is easily rebutted with simple details such as Miami's coaching change, or precise issues such as Rumph calling out Henderson about the all-star game pouting. There is no "acceptable" methodology that Gator fans will not call out as "sour grapes". It doesn't matter that some of their "wins" in head-to-head recruiting were not, you know, ACTUAL FLIPS AT ALL. It doesn't matter that you shouldn't label the mercurial mood changes of a flake like Henderson a "flip" when we were barely an actual choice at all before his estrogen spiked. In spite of all of this, Gator fans will continue to view the light through a one-way prism, where they can only imagine recruits wanting to leave other schools, and they can't possibly articulate a reason why these dissatisfied recruits would want to pick UF (even in light of all the evidence they admit to, such as having poor-recruiting assistants, making late offers to players, and having the same deficiencies as other schools, such as no obvious starting QB).

Second, more precisely, UF is going to magically flip a QB from someone. Because Florida. As stated above, even when a Gator fan admits that McEltooth has been late to offer, they still refuse to look at the past history of "flipping" as it relates to QBs. Many have pointed out that this is a rare occurrence, particularly when a coaching change is not involved. But, no, that will not deter the delusional Gator. We have to read posts about taking a potential QB flippee to see the statue of Danny Wuerffel, as if it's the Blarney Stone. It doesn't matter that far, far better coaches were coaching the QBs who have been turned into statues, no, somehow we are supposed to believe that it is the magical swampwater that will transform these flippees into Gator legends. So, on one hand, you have the blind ignorance among Gator fans to believe that Justin Fields WANTS to flip in the absence of a coaching change or oversigning at the QB position...which then gets magnified by the sheer stupidity of predictions that UM verbals will start flipping...because QB play. Months before the season starts, months before all recruits report, somehow a little-used QB recruited by our former coach is CONVINCING EVIDENCE that Miami will fail at QB once the season starts. Never mind that the EXACT SAME PROJECTION could be used against UF, with even more vigor, as they don't even have a fallback position as good as Malik Rosier, who has actually, you know, completed passes and won games against actual college competition.

Third, the UF coaches are amazing and the UM coaches suck. Because...geography/employer? This one baffles me. I'm old enough to remember when every Gator fan DESTROYED Randy Shannon for (a) being black (yes, this was a real thing, they used to couch their racism in slightly more acceptable terms, such as Randy was playing the "brother man" card when recruiting), (b) making the "this will help us more than they can ever know" comment, (c) complaining about an ACTUAL case of "running up the score", and (d) just about any other Randy quote, behavior, or activity. But, hey, now that Randy cashes checks from UF, all is forgiven, and he is a magical recruiter of SoFla talent, such that all the best kids will leave home simply to play in front of the mythically large (and racist) SEC crowds. On the other side of this is a brain-dead indictment of Richt, who admittedly lost to guys like Spurrier and Meyer, neither of which are employed by UF anymore. But that doesn't matter, because we should all ignore the quality and accomplishments of the coach, and simply focus on long-ago dominance established by long-gone coaches. Sure, now the delusional Gator fans can IGNORE race and slam Richt for tweeting about the need for a grad-transfer RB, while they embrace someone (Shannon) who they once vilified. Sorry, personal comment here, but I'm ashamed of Randy Shannon, as an alum, for actually accepting a job with a fanbase that once tore him apart for his skin color. Shannon could have had a position coaching job anywhere in the country, and he chose to go to UF.

Anyhow, continue to fight, fight, fight against the Evil Gator Empire. Use logic. Use facts. Expect them to brush those arguments off of their stubborn Gator hides. Eventually, we will be proven correct and superior.

Steve Spurrier isn't walking through that door.

Urban Meyer isn't walking through that door.

Let them have all the 4-stars who refuse to play the position everyone is recruiting them for, or who pout at all-star games because they aren't starting.

I like our guys.

And our guys are going to destroy their guys the next time they actually honor a contract to show up to our scheduled game.

That is all. Go Canes!

Advertisement

My first game as a UM student was the 1986 game AT Florida. Because of the "favoritism" that Sig Ep USBG leaders Joe Garcia and Bill Barzee showed to their fraternity brothers, I narrowly missed out on getting a ticket and I had to buy one from a friend at UF and sit in the UF student section.

My first "hate" t-shirt that I ever bought at AllSports (now AllCanes) was the "Gator Hater" t-shirt with Sebastian putting a Darth-Vader-like throat choke on a nearly lifeless Gator.

The younger UM fans will not remember this, but pre-Spurrier there was a quote about the Gators that went something like "they act like they have the football tradition of Alabama, when they have only had the accomplishments of Vanderbilt". ****, by the 1980s, I think that Vanderbilt had already won the SEC more than Florida had.

Anyhow, it's one thing to look at what these douchebags post online (and it is delicious to feed on their tears), but we have to realize that this is GENERATIONS of Gator self-delusion here. Never forget, that UF powers blocked ANY of the other state schools from naming themselves, say, "University of Florida-Tampa" or "University of Florida-Orlando", and they threatened to sue UM for calling ourselves "University of Miami" (at the time, Miami was as well-known a geographic location, if not more well-known, than Florida).

No matter what, they will ALWAYS be of the opinion that UF is the best school in the state, and that any athlete anywhere (unless you are a gold-toothed thug from Miami with young children who is too poor to pay for your mama to drive to Gainesville to watch you play) will always consider UF to be the superior choice. Regardless of, you know, actual historical results.

First - Miami is going to lose recruits to UF because. Past history. Now, this is an argument that is easily rebutted with simple details such as Miami's coaching change, or precise issues such as Rumph calling out Henderson about the all-star game pouting. There is no "acceptable" methodology that Gator fans will not call out as "sour grapes". It doesn't matter that some of their "wins" in head-to-head recruiting were not, you know, ACTUAL FLIPS AT ALL. It doesn't matter that you shouldn't label the mercurial mood changes of a flake like Henderson a "flip" when we were barely an actual choice at all before his estrogen spiked. In spite of all of this, Gator fans will continue to view the light through a one-way prism, where they can only imagine recruits wanting to leave other schools, and they can't possibly articulate a reason why these dissatisfied recruits would want to pick UF (even in light of all the evidence they admit to, such as having poor-recruiting assistants, making late offers to players, and having the same deficiencies as other schools, such as no obvious starting QB).

Second, more precisely, UF is going to magically flip a QB from someone. Because Florida. As stated above, even when a Gator fan admits that McEltooth has been late to offer, they still refuse to look at the past history of "flipping" as it relates to QBs. Many have pointed out that this is a rare occurrence, particularly when a coaching change is not involved. But, no, that will not deter the delusional Gator. We have to read posts about taking a potential QB flippee to see the statue of Danny Wuerffel, as if it's the Blarney Stone. It doesn't matter that far, far better coaches were coaching the QBs who have been turned into statues, no, somehow we are supposed to believe that it is the magical swampwater that will transform these flippees into Gator legends. So, on one hand, you have the blind ignorance among Gator fans to believe that Justin Fields WANTS to flip in the absence of a coaching change or oversigning at the QB position...which then gets magnified by the sheer stupidity of predictions that UM verbals will start flipping...because QB play. Months before the season starts, months before all recruits report, somehow a little-used QB recruited by our former coach is CONVINCING EVIDENCE that Miami will fail at QB once the season starts. Never mind that the EXACT SAME PROJECTION could be used against UF, with even more vigor, as they don't even have a fallback position as good as Malik Rosier, who has actually, you know, completed passes and won games against actual college competition.

Third, the UF coaches are amazing and the UM coaches suck. Because...geography/employer? This one baffles me. I'm old enough to remember when every Gator fan DESTROYED Randy Shannon for (a) being black (yes, this was a real thing, they used to couch their racism in slightly more acceptable terms, such as Randy was playing the "brother man" card when recruiting), (b) making the "this will help us more than they can ever know" comment, (c) complaining about an ACTUAL case of "running up the score", and (d) just about any other Randy quote, behavior, or activity. But, hey, now that Randy cashes checks from UF, all is forgiven, and he is a magical recruiter of SoFla talent, such that all the best kids will leave home simply to play in front of the mythically large (and racist) SEC crowds. On the other side of this is a brain-dead indictment of Richt, who admittedly lost to guys like Spurrier and Meyer, neither of which are employed by UF anymore. But that doesn't matter, because we should all ignore the quality and accomplishments of the coach, and simply focus on long-ago dominance established by long-gone coaches. Sure, now the delusional Gator fans can IGNORE race and slam Richt for tweeting about the need for a grad-transfer RB, while they embrace someone (Shannon) who they once vilified. Sorry, personal comment here, but I'm ashamed of Randy Shannon, as an alum, for actually accepting a job with a fanbase that once tore him apart for his skin color. Shannon could have had a position coaching job anywhere in the country, and he chose to go to UF.

Anyhow, continue to fight, fight, fight against the Evil Gator Empire. Use logic. Use facts. Expect them to brush those arguments off of their stubborn Gator hides. Eventually, we will be proven correct and superior.

Let them have all the 4-stars who refuse to play the position everyone is recruiting them for, or who pout at all-star games because they aren't starting.

I like our guys.

And our guys are going to destroy their guys the next time they actually honor a contract to show up to our scheduled game.

That is all. Go Canes!

This^^^^ fantastic piece of literature should be required reading on here.

I like our guys.

That is all. Go Canes!

This^^^^ fantastic piece of literature should be required reading on here.

Good read, but next time just save yourself a lot of time and say:

"Florida lost to Al Golden, period."

Advertisement
I thoroughly enjoyed that write up, OriginalCane...

To answer that trolls question of why we don't have such a long Nole tears page. It is because FSU doesn't have the entitled mentality you ****** gators have. Even though they should, because at the moment going back to at least 5 years, they have gotten the best out of both Miami and Florida. But even when things weren't going their way, They didn't drop us from the schedule like a bunch of pansies like the gators did. And yes gators, it was out of fear because we we're kicking both y'all asses! But like I said, FSU didn't back down even when they could have, especially considering that we were in a different conference than them . They honored the tradition unlike you fck boys that wanted things the easy way and couldn't handle the thought of losing to a team representing a city full of immigrants. A team that didn't follow your rules or worship the SEC.

The gator nation is a puzzy nation. Matter a fact no, a puzzy can take a beating and you dumb gators cannot. You think that dominating football for 3-4 years gives you superiority forever. Well it doesn't! Those titles were all Urban liar and he is long gone. He faked a heart attack just to get out of that armpit in Gainesville. Miami is what you always wanted to be. A traditional power house who won 5 titles with 4 different coaches and 4 before UF got their first. We dominated for 3 decades while you guys dominated for 3 years.

So yes it might seem like we're obsessed with your program but we're not. We're obsessed with gator tears because we don't get the chance to beat you on the gridiron on a yearly basis like we should. You will be forever the Florida cowards...might as well drop the gators

Last edited:

I like our guys.

That is all. Go Canes!

One of the best white papers you've ever written TOC and I've read plenty ..lol...but great job.

tenor.gif

^^^^ Jesus... More literary excellence from [MENTION=13553]FIUMCane[/MENTION]. Nothing but the truth.

Advertisement
I'll just say that when they can't get Fields to flip and they've got no one else decent, the meltdown on that board and the attacks on McEltooth will be epic.

Capture+_2017-05-15-20-00-30.jpg

I love how they insert themselves in a position in various posts as if they're fighting it out in recruiting with the O$U's and Bama's of the college football world.

Last edited:

I like our guys.

That is all. Go Canes!

One of the best white papers you've ever written TOC and I've read plenty ..lol...but great job.

love this post and im nit picking but the gators can never be the evil empire.............we r the evil empire..............other than that great post.

Oh...the saltiness. They can't fathom Richt being a better option than Jim McSharkfuqqer. They're talking about Kai Leon Herbert:

Capture+_2017-05-15-20-23-53.jpg
Capture+_2017-05-15-20-24-05.jpg

A thread 60 plus pages lo g and the Gators aren't even a main rival. Yeah y'all pussies obsessed. Funny how y'all boys don't have any FSU threads. Shows how scared you girls are of us.

Know your role gayturd!! Were no longer a steady rival cause y'all got tired of getting your a$$'s beat all over the state!! Y'all a bunch a self inflated hicks from a mosquito infested swamp! Come back n see us after the game....ya know...the matchup that we once had yearly...but now can only get you to show up for every 6 yrs!! No need to respond to me....I wouldn't want to interupt your dreaming of how good you think you are!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Two things:
1. Make no mistake about it, the turds come on our board.
2. LMAO at their Alpha poster, SUckGator51. All he can do is focus on what happened in 2017 when we're focused on 2018 and are at the top while they're teetering at 30th.

Capture+_2017-05-15-20-34-26.jpg

Presenting the Florida Gayturds Recruiting Class of 2018, as of today:

Capture+_2017-05-15-20-43-09.jpg

Yeah... If I'm Justin Fields and Micah Parsons, I'm flipping to the turds to get in now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Two things:
2. LMAO at their Alpha poster, SUckGator51. All he can do is focus on what happened in 2017 when we're focused on 2018 and are at the top while they're teetering at 30th.

View attachment 45221

Then he ate a d*#k after the popcorn...

LOL... You're up late-ish reading this. There won't be any gator tears for your morning coffee.

Two things:

View attachment 45221

Then he ate a d*#k after the popcorn...

LOL... You're up late-ish reading this. There won't be any gator tears for your morning coffee.

Yea you're right but I figure I got 7-8 hours of their whining between now and the time I get up so there will be something...if not I love them whining so much I can read all the ish again...or I can just read TOC's paper again so that alone will be good for 2-3 cups..lol

Advertisement
Back