Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Win/win for us with Seider leaving.Takes a decent coach and their best recruiter by far away from the turds...don’t know what Mullen’s doing but I’m hoping he continues on running UFAG deeper into becoming MSU south.

Advertisement
Dameon Pierce, the running back signee, wasn't going to sign early unless he knew Seider was staying on staff. Welp.

I think we ought to be making plans for a major flood of **** tears come NSD....Get all the good stuff up on blocks now cause the tears are gonna rise.

Advertisement
People can try to sugarcoat this **** all they want, but we just lost the best assistant on staff that EVERYBODY on here said needed to be kept on staff when Mullen was hired. No rabbit is going to be pulled out of the hat, some super recruiting stud isn't going to fall into our lap here. Seider will be replaced with a mediocre hire and the recruiting ability of this staff will have taken a huge hit. Makes sense we're focusing on Jacksonville more now, because we're out of South Florida, water is too deep for us to swim with those sharks now. Big hit to a regime that had been off to a great start
[/QUOTE]

AHAHAHAH This is great considering we're already established in Jacksonville now. They got no chance.

Solid approach for UF. This is going to be real good...

Image 23.jpg

Advertisement
So we taking a lot of studs from the Jacksonville Area.Getting some studs from the middle of the state.Ufag looks to have given up on S.Fla.

Ok my question? What will be their recruiting based area???

Haven't been to Tears Lake in a while, come here today & see Seider left them lol

Gaytes are gonna learn the hard way... Mullen had nothing to do with Tebow era titles, that was all Urby.

Mullen is going to get ate up trying to recruit South Fla, he has no line of communication at all in any area & the thing about the Gaytors with their success in South Fla is directly tied to how much they're willing to pay Coaches & handlers. UGA & Bama have usurped that position.

FSU got the memo even when Jumbo was still there, after that first 2016 class Jumbo quickly realized the South Fla pipeline was cut off once Richt came to town, Mullen will feel it too.

Their 2019 class is coming apart at the seams, once Stevenson & Ladson dropped them, that was the start of it all.

Now Richt who has been planting his flag up in Central & Northern Fla since he got here, has The Hitman Hartley carrying the big stick waiting for them to try something. In the 2018/19 class we've completely taken at least 2-3 Gaytor stronghold schools & if we mess around snatch that beastly DT Davis from Wekiva, UF is ****ed in that area. Orange County is Caneland now.

Advertisement
So we taking a lot of studs from the Jacksonville Area.Getting some studs from the middle of the state.Ufag looks to have given up on S.Fla.

From the looks of things, Hawaii will be their new focus LOL

Mississippi & South Carolina lol

Wonder if sky miles are gonna be part of the coRchs salaries.It Might me a good deal for them where they will have to go to recruit...

Advertisement
Back