Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Macsharkfooker needs to be their Larry Coker. That way they still have to have a radio and golden to come.

I heard Golden has binder and a box full of pillars he's willing to bring to gaynesville. The delusional gaytor fans can experience 85 scholarship cheeseburgers flying around their purtrid swamp.

To see a golden dorito reunion in gayinsville.....I don't think I can handle that much happiness.

I hope Shannon takes over for 5 or 6 years first though. He needs to bring back accountability to that program or whatever it was he was sold as.

I'll raise you....how about a Shannon-Golden-Dorito trifecta.

So 6 years with Shannon as their HC, 6 years with Golden as their HC, then 6 years with Dorito as their HC? I don't mind that dream.

All three at the same time = final death blow

Advertisement
7EE987D8-7635-4448-9243-3932BA131E53.jpg

As unhappy as Mac is, you don't walk away from $12.5M unless you are on the verge of cutting yourself. Golden was a miserable bag of ****s and was practically begging to get fired so he could get out of Coral Gables. UF will have to do something here unless Mac does in fact stumble into the Oregon St gig. UF will gladly waive anything Oregon St. might owe them if they get rid of Mcelwain.

Very concerned they are only going to have to suffer through 3 years and not 5

Mac wants out. And I think that the UF administration can clearly see, whether they want to hold onto him or not, that he is just not mentally/emotional strong enough for all that comes with that job. He can't handle it. First losing stint he's had while at UF and he's now cowering like a dic&less Reek.

He's going to force their hand and make them fire him.

As unhappy as Mac is, you don't walk away from $12.5M unless you are on the verge of cutting yourself. Golden was a miserable bag of ****s and was practically begging to get fired so he could get out of Coral Gables. UF will have to do something here unless Mac does in fact stumble into the Oregon St gig. UF will gladly waive anything Oregon St. might owe them if they get rid of Mcelwain.

Mac wants out. And I think that the UF administration can clearly see, whether they want to hold onto him or not, that he is just not mentally/emotional strong enough for all that comes with that job. He can't handle it. First losing stint he's had while at UF and he's now cowering like a dic&less Reek.

And pay out they should be afford RS

This might be true, but either way I want them to suffer to no end.

Advertisement
Capture+_2017-10-25-18-37-54.jpg
Capture+_2017-10-25-18-38-08.jpg
Capture+_2017-10-25-18-39-23.jpg
Capture+_2017-10-25-18-39-38.jpg
Capture+_2017-10-25-18-41-13.jpg

Attachments

• Capture+_2017-10-25-18-40-57.jpg
    Capture+_2017-10-25-18-40-57.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Is it sacrilegious to want the Gators to beat the Dogs by 1 point but wear itself down so much that they go on to lose another 2? I REALLY want MAC to stay another two years. 8-4 or 7-5 might be enough, especially with a win over Georgia. If they get shellacked like Golden vs Clemson and end up with a losing record, that could be enough to convince UF to fire him and eat the 15M+ contract.

You really don't. We directly recruit against UF. It's going to be hard for UF to fall into another Urban Meyer again. Richt's performing well at Miami and Jimbo's just having a down year. Most candidates at this juncture may want to avoid UF; Frost may want to go to Nebraska, his alma matar. The gators beating UGA gives them life on the recruiting trail.

I hope you're right. That job is certainly much less desirable than it was when Coker/Shannon/Golden were our head coaches and Bowden was on his last pre-retirement plan.

It's ironic though that one of RVA's re-posts of the gator board shows a gator fan writing that "the sum of all my fears right now is somehow winning by 1 point in some bs fashion" ... They all want him out of there now, and for good reason. All the more reason for us to want him to stay their coach for at least one more year.

I forgot about this dumbass, hopefully this **** follows through and eats a **** live.

[TWEET]923372160839835648[/TWEET]

Advertisement
I forgot about this dumbass, hopefully this **** follows through and eats a **** live.

[TWEET]923372160839835648[/TWEET]

Did this guy, [MENTION=2547]joe[/MENTION]V_GatorsPod, delete his Twitter account?

Looks like it.

Typical coward gaturd.

He changed his twitter handle probably due to fear of having to follow through his bet!

https://twitter.com/Joe_Vizz1

of course hes going to delete it, i dont understand y he just cant say im not doing it. what a coward

Advertisement
Is it sacrilegious to want the Gators to beat the Dogs by 1 point but wear itself down so much that they go on to lose another 2? I REALLY want MAC to stay another two years. 8-4 or 7-5 might be enough, especially with a win over Georgia. If they get shellacked like Golden vs Clemson and end up with a losing record, that could be enough to convince UF to fire him and eat the 15M+ contract.

You really don't. We directly recruit against UF. It's going to be hard for UF to fall into another Urban Meyer again. Richt's performing well at Miami and Jimbo's just having a down year. Most candidates at this juncture may want to avoid UF; Frost may want to go to Nebraska, his alma matar. The gators beating UGA gives them life on the recruiting trail.

I hope you're right. That job is certainly much less desirable than it was when Coker/Shannon/Golden were our head coaches and Bowden was on his last pre-retirement plan.

It's ironic though that one of RVA's re-posts of the gator board shows a gator fan writing that "the sum of all my fears right now is somehow winning by 1 point in some bs fashion" ... They all want him out of there now, and for good reason. All the more reason for us to want him to stay their coach for at least one more year.

Mac winning just enough to keep his job seems to be their fear. I don't know if it's going to be wins and losses at this point though with the death threat stuff he pulled.

Gator players putting a bunch of bulletin board stuff out about always beating Ga, not sure this is the year to be doing it though.

Gator players putting a bunch of bulletin board stuff out about always beating Ga, not sure this is the year to be doing it though.

Lol another great weekend of UF and FSU losing! It’s been a great football season so far.

Advertisement
Back