IMG_5680.jpeg
IMG_5681.jpeg
IMG_5682.jpeg
IMG_5683.jpeg
IMG_5684.jpeg
IMG_5685.jpeg
IMG_5686.jpeg

Advertisement
I guess this is what happens when you label the guy as an amazing recruiter before you hire him with absolutely zero real world evidence of that being the case

Yes sir. I said that from Day 0 of the Slingblade Billy Era. This "ace recruiter" myth was built from...what...he was ON Dabo's staff at Clemson...he was the beneficiary of MARIO transforming Alabama's offense with SoFla recruits...he got a couple players drafted at Louisiana...

Sorry, but that is NOT the resume of some recruiting savant.

And as for his "culture-building" and "organization" and his ability to build "an army"...give me a ******* break. What has it gotten him? The Florida staff is STILL gob-smacked every time a recruit dumps them on the eve of National Signing Day, or when a player that they've been complimenting suddenly enters the Portal and torches the DC on the way out the door.

Finally, I would point out the ANNUAL Slingblade Billy tradition of taking SUPER-early commits from kids who have not yet seen the world, only to lose them once they finally begin to visit universities NOT located in Hogtown.

Although I'd love to see these 3-year traditions become permanent, I strongly suspect that this will be Slingblade's final year in P5.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back