Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
How’s your pride now you ****gobbler

View attachment 270172
Frustrated World Cup GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve mostly felt Lagway sticks. Not so sure right now though. It seems like a lot of negative momentum for the gator. Do you think he sticks/percentage?

He sticks unless he’s been taking secret visits. He’s been 100% 10 toes down since he committed.

But it doesn’t matter. Whether it’s Mertz, Lagway, or or Joe Montana at QB for UF next year, this regime is doomed.

It’s not the players leaving the portal or decommits, why not staff hires or more staff firings? No killer instinct in Billy and you either have it or you don’t and he doesn’t. No sense of urgency

Ok @RVACane @TheOriginalCane i gotta say it. I don’t want to say it. It pains me to say it:

Fly the banner.

It’s time
Fly a squadron of planes, doesn't matter. You can't fire Billy until game 4-7 of next season. There is not one coach worth a **** that would come to Florida before next season with that schedule in front of them. Billy will lose a handful of games, get fired, an interim coach for a few games and then another group of five up and comer.

life is wonderful.

He sticks unless he’s been taking secret visits. He’s been 100% 10 toes down since he committed.

But it doesn’t matter. Whether it’s Mertz, Lagway, or or Joe Montana at QB for UF next year, this regime is doomed.

It’s not the players leaving the portal or decommits, why not staff hires or more staff firings? No killer instinct in Billy and you either have it or you don’t and he doesn’t. No sense of urgency

Any recent tweets from that hot chick who sets up the visits? You know, the ones where she texts Billy and tells him how there will no excuses, etc?

true but he is good enough where he can just pick his landing spot, any team would take him. If the current roster is all portaling and the recruiting class keeps taking hits he will have a lot to think about.

Advertisement
Back