Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
People were trying to convince themselves it wouldn’t have mattered against FSU. Instead of going into half tied, we could have been up 6 getting the ball to start the 3rd. That’s a big difference. The safeties are just the most obvious. How about the PI on George against Louisville. Or them not giving the Louisville player 15 after they just gave out 2 to Miami for the same thing. Or the bs call on Bain before the 1/2 in that game while also adding time to the clock 3 times, giving them time to score. There were 500 examples of awful officiating against us this season. We’ve always had our conspiracy theories of ACC refs and the Canes, but this season was awful and blatantly obvious.
Louisville was the most atrocious officiating I've ever witnessed. It was clear from the gun that there was no way they were letting Miami win that game. It was criminal, literally.

Louisville was the most atrocious officiating I've ever witnessed. It was clear from the gun that there was no way they were letting Miami win that game. It was criminal, literally.
Another example why Miami needs to leave the ACC. Not that I am expecting unbiased officiating elsewhere, but ACC referees statistically are shown to have an agenda above and beyond other conferences.

Put it another way…Miami doesn’t get to the national championship game in 2001 or 2002 if they were in the ACC.

On what planet do they have more talent than Miami?

It had better be a planet with minimal gravity, so that Desmond Fatson can go more than 3 plays in a row...
Defensively, on paper I think they rated as equal or slightly better than us this year. We outrated them on offense.

I’ll have to check…I did a comparison at the start of the year.

Advertisement
Another example why Miami needs to leave the ACC. Not that I am expecting unbiased officiating elsewhere, but ACC referees statistically are shown to have an agenda above and beyond other conferences.

Put it another way…Miami doesn’t get to the national championship game in 2001 or 2002 if they were in the ACC.
I bet the ref who threw that flag in 02 Fiesta Bowl was somehow ACC affiliated

Defensively, on paper I think they rated as equal or slightly better than us this year. We outrated them on offense.

I’ll have to check…I did a comparison at the start of the year.

Yeah, but the comment I responded to involved the 2024 UM-UiF matchup, and them having more talent than us, and UiF needing to open 2024 with at least a 4-1 start.

Advertisement
I bet the ref who threw that flag in 02 Fiesta Bowl was somehow ACC affiliated
Terry porter. The head of big 12 officiating (his boss) was my professor. I asked him after both were retired. I am a cane fan, what do you think of porter? “I would not trust that man.” I didn’t want to pry anymore. I already knew what he thought

Some loser arguing with Nyjaliks mom

Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

Terry porter. The head of big 12 officiating (his boss) was my professor. I asked him after both were retired. I am a cane fan, what do you think of porter? “I would not trust that man.” I didn’t want to pry anymore. I already knew what he thought
Hope one day we get AI refs so there won’t be any bias. Hard to find someone not biased. I remember playing ball I would tell my own team mate like bruh u held him and they would get tight. I’m like I ain’t bullshytting for anyone it looked like holding.

Advertisement
Didn’t realize the refs played defense and gave up 80 yards in 17 seconds as well. Stop blaming the refs in the fact the defense couldn’t stop them
Officiating matters. Can’t swim against the tide for too long before you drown. If momentum is never allowed to build in Miami’s favor it is tough sledding for the players

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back