Tears Gator Tears

They're so royally ****ed next year. Hardest schedule in the country and a team that could very well go 3-9. They're gonna have to can Billy and bring in a big-time HC. Maybe they try to convince Urban to come back. Idk what they're going to do.

Advertisement
Just looked at that 2024 UF schedule. God****, that is a murderer's row of a schedule.

At best, they go 6-6. At worst, they go 3-9 (they always find a way to win a game they shouldn't win, e.g., Tennessee, though that game is at Neyland next year).

Either way, Billy is cooked. Also not like he's going to have a ton of NIL $$$ to use on the portal. He's gonna need most of it to keep his current class together. Crushing them at the Swamp Game #1 would be huge for us.
No chance they go 6-6, zero.

They're so royally ****ed next year. Hardest schedule in the country and a team that could very well go 3-9. They're gonna have to can Billy and bring in a big-time HC. Maybe they try to convince Urban to come back. Idk what they're going to do.
Urban is there only hope

Advertisement
For the gators. Trevor Etienne is on the portal watch now. A couple more coaches are about to get fired that will ultimately kill the program. And they’re losing a few recruits. One of which will hopefully be to the good guys. My boy, who’s one of the coaches, is losing his mind.
Is Eugene Wilson staying?

Advertisement
For the gators. Trevor Etienne is on the portal watch now. A couple more coaches are about to get fired that will ultimately kill the program. And they’re losing a few recruits. One of which will hopefully be to the good guys. My boy, who’s one of the coaches, is losing his mind.

Who is the rumored flip to us?

Who is the rumored flip to us?
secret tom cruise GIF

Lol he might need a drinking buddy soon. Warm up your liver

Advertisement
Advertisement
And when it happens (because they won’t be able to keep him), we should 1000% shoot our shot. I know he probably heads back home or somewhere SEC, but try. For the tears, and because he is **** good and would have a **** good OL to run behind.

Advertisement
Back