Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
One more Pall Bearer added boys. **** em

1699129305060.gif

I actually think your biggest game is Arkansas, followed by SCar. It’s all about momentum, especially with college kids that are so emotionally-vulnerable and volatile.

Say you have two losses (with one being Utah) like you mentioned heading into SCar. You win, and you’re a respectable 2-2 in conference having already played two of the tougher teams in the SEC East. Some momentum heading into the UGA game. Now if you lose that game, you’re probably going to follow that up with a loss to UGA by 14+ (no shame in it, but optically-speaking). Still, two losses in a row to the #1 team in the country and a solid, fringe Top-25 program on the road is not the end of the world…but you have to get off the mat and play a Pittman-led team that’s always tough as ****, with a dynamic QB who does his best work in the spur of the moment. If you happen to stop the bleeding and win there, then well done.

Should you lose that game regardless of what happened to SCar (let’s assume you beat SCar and now have three losses after UGA heading into Arkansas), now you’ve picked up a 4th L and have to travel to Baton Rouge…probably another L. That’s three in a row, having to go @ a pesky Mizzou team where morale is down after dropping three consecutive, and finishing up with FSU. If you drop both the SCar and Arkansas games, you could be staring down the barrel of a disastrous finish. It’s a brutal schedule, I’ll give you that.
**** I almost called this to a tee @flagator86

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back