Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
One of his players got jumped at UF by a frat, Ron took a bunch of players down to the frat house and was ready to rumble lol. Players loved that guy at all his stops.

I was at the O'Dome for a basketball game back in 2002 when they introduced Zook as the successor to the Old Ball Coach

The UF fans went ape **** as he walked to halfcourt to give a speech

I turned to my brother who is a diehard Gator and said, "It'll never be better for Zook than this right here."

He was gone to Illinois three years later.

Gator fans were never, ever gonna accept Zook as Spurrier's successor

I was at the O'Dome for a basketball game back in 2002 when they introduced Zook as the successor to the Old Ball Coach

I turned to my brother who is a diehard Gator and said, "It'll never be better for Zook than this right here."

Gator fans were never, ever gonna accept him as Spurrier's successor
Never replace a legend

Advertisement

Gator fans were never, ever gonna accept Zook as Spurrier's successor
I was in shock when they hired him ,they went in the opposite direction all right lol.

UF now falls to 3-2 after somehow moving up to 22nd in the rankings based on an ugly home win vs Charlotte. Kentucky is now 5-0 and it will have taken all 5 wins to earn their ranking.

**** fans need never complain about media bias again please.

Advertisement
I was in shock when they hired him ,they went in the opposite direction all right lol.

Yeah, iirc Zook was pretty much a left field hire as an NFL assistant who'd been gone from UF and college football for how ever many years it was

All the Gator fans I knew in NoFlo thought he was a great recruiter who would win big because "we're UF and it's God's will that we win"

Or something like that

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah, iirc Zook was pretty much a left field hire as an NFL assistant who'd been gone from UF and college football for how ever many years it was

All the Gator fans I knew in NoFlo thought he was a great recruiter who would big because "we're UF and it's God will that we win"

Or something like that

Zookie was a great recruiter and direct bag man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back