Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s saying he heard they have a commit going public tonight and it’s most likely Nasir Johnson

I think they are getting a commit tonight.
Ok. Assuming they get Nasir Johnson and Amir Jackson just committed, who else that’s a high level player are they REALISTICALLY in it for? I see them mention Mincey. No way do I believe Trader or Smith go there. They think they’re flipping Chance Robinson. The OL like Westphal I think are trending elsewhere. I don’t think they get Kris Jones. Are these guys and a couple more mid 4 stars their max achievable limits???

I’m sure they have issues at the UAA and the administration but the problem is that they hired a G5 goober who looks and smells like the carnival worker that you pull your kids back from when you’re waiting in line to ride the Gravitron

I didnt want to say anything, but I thought it was him.

1687041646386.gif

Advertisement
They’re getting desperate as usual and pushing kids to commit.

Last couple weekends zero commits with visitors committing to other schools right after visiting. They had their running back flip to their rival.

This is what @DMoney alluded to about gators getting desperate and doing weird things .

Yea other schools are appreciating their OV’s cause they get commitments right after their visits to Hogtown…😜

They’re getting desperate as usual and pushing kids to commit.

Last couple weekends zero commits with visitors committing to other schools right after visiting. They had their running back flip to their rival.

This is what @DMoney alluded to about gators getting desperate and doing weird things .
JFC. Do I need to change the dates on this already in year 2

1687042313653.gif

1687042338712.gif

Advertisement
Ok. Assuming they get Nasir Johnson and Amir Jackson just committed, who else that’s a high level player are they REALISTICALLY in it for? I see them mention Mincey. No way do I believe Trader or Smith go there. They think they’re flipping Chance Robinson. The OL like Westphal I think are trending elsewhere. I don’t think they get Kris Jones. Are these guys and a couple more mid 4 stars their max achievable limits???
Mincey is a big 3 battle. He’s currently at FSPOO then visits us next week. They’re battling UGA and Clemson for Westphal. Jones is at UGA this weekend and he’s a priority for them. There’s some other guys visiting them this weekend so wouldn’t be surprised if they pressured some of them to commit.

I think you've mentioned most. There is some other WR from Ft. Myers, by the name of Abrams (4 star) that they think they can pull.

And they think they have a shot at Jamonta Waller. That's the kid from Mississippi who would be "revenge" on Lane Train.

Guys, this is not that complicated. He probably was held back in middle school to be older and stronger than kids in his grade and is now bumping back up. Really only classing up one grade age wise. Prob started taking HS classes in 8th grade and maybe lots of dual enrollment ones online to speed through it.
THIS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back