Tears Gator Tears

Guys guys!! The story from gator fans on Twitter is that billy wouldn’t let Simmons reclassify. That’s why they dropped him
That actually kind of makes sense from a Napier perspective. Lagway is the guaranteed starter in 2024 no matter if Simmons comes in. Better to have Simmons in the 2025 class and succeed Lagway.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They’ve kind of been saying this - a few of them at least - that the problem is with the University Athletic Administration (UAA) and that it won’t matter who the coach is until that’s flushed. Some have even taken it as far as blaming the boosters as well for being part of that problem.

I agree they've been talking about themselves specifically recently, but then the guy generalized it out to "schools that recruit well do so no matter who the coach is", and that's just not true.

Dave & Busters was thisclose to filing for bankruptcy. Then the Gaytors hired Slingblade and Katie...

1687030135839.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I just noticed this.

Nikki Fried is the former Florida Agriculture Commissioner who left her office to run for governor (she's a Democrat). People assume she will be running for her old office again in the next election, the one in which TheCAW claims he will run for the position as well.

I didn't realize some of their posters were picking screen names to **** with CAW...

1687031466824.png

Advertisement
Back