Tears Gator Tears

I was reading Austin Simmons “athletic background” on 247 and his high school travels seem wild. No wonder the Turds took an early commitment from him.

Seems as a freshmen he transferred from Flanagan to Pahokee for football and was only able to play a few games as FHSAA investigated him. Yet that same year he played Baseball for Miami Doctors Charter. Last year as a sophomore he again played football for Pahokee while playing baseball for True North Classical Academy in Miami. Now for his upcoming junior year he transferred to Moore Haven for football.

IMG_0243.png

Advertisement
I mean, the last two classes, it seems that the staff felt falsely confident on SO MANY recruits, only to watch them commit elsewhere. But it’s ok, every one of those commits promised the coaching staff that they were committing to them

Exactly.

I am perfectly happy to let Slingblade Billy and his G5 Staph make assessments about how serious their recruits and commits are.

What could possibly go wrong for them?

Kid may have signed with whoever was going to pay him the most before he stepped on campus knowing he was never going to step on campus anywhere

Gators again doin **** just to gain perceived momentum.

Yep.

If they were sooooo certain that Lagway would ever enroll in Hogtown, why push for Simmons to speed up his HS graduation by TWO YEARS?

Advertisement
I was reading Austin Simmons “athletic background” on 247 and his high school travels seem wild. No wonder the Turds took an early commitment from him.

Seems as a freshmen he transferred from Flanagan to Pahokee for football and was only able to play a few games as FHSAA investigated him. Yet that same year he played Baseball for Miami Doctors Charter. Last year as a sophomore he again played football for Pahokee while playing baseball for True North Classical Academy in Miami. Now for his upcoming junior year he transferred to Moore Haven for football.

View attachment 240907
Lives with pops during football season and with Mom in Miami during the Spring. That, and, transfer rules are basically non-existent anymore.

How can we both be broke and also getting roped in with A&M and Ole Miss as doing something unsustainable? Btw i case yall aint learn fromast cycle. This where the big dogs make their move, slow build into July and August. And the Al Golden tactic of having a top 5 class in April gets run over. UF and FSU havent learnt it yet.

Advertisement

View attachment 240907
He’s home schooled so he competes at the best program for each season in both sports. He’s not actually transferring

How can we both be broke and also getting roped in with A&M and Ole Miss as doing something unsustainable? Btw i case yall aint learn fromast cycle. This where the big dogs make their move, slow build into July and August. And the Al Golden tactic of having a top 5 class in April gets run over. UF and FSU havent learnt it yet.

That’s my favorite gator-ism…

“ Miami is broke!!!!”

“ Miami buys their commits!”

Which one is it fellas??

Advertisement
Lives with pops during football season and with Mom in Miami during the Spring. That, and, transfer rules are basically non-existent anymore.
That’s wild. My son is in middle school and one of his travel teammates goes to school in broward and will be playing bball for True North next season but his school doesn’t offer middle school sports so it’s allowed so I thought it may be something similar but this is something else.

Advertisement
Them lizard man really convinced fallen powers can return on a budget. We deluded ourselves for years about that here too. When you see the difficulty we have recruiting certain positions, even with full financial backing and admin support u realize how far off we were before the change. They dont even troll or try to troll UGA anymore. Maybe they yap about their arrested players or supm. Havent even seen it on twitter. They fixated on us because we been bad and easy targets, but Colorodo, Ohio, Bama, LSU, UGA, Clemson, USC, Texas, Texas A&M, Tennessee, OU, Oregon. Are all schools spending on a level where they see the goal as national title. And thats not factoring schools ND, Michigan, Penn St and other SEC schools who also invest in their program. If you dont atleast match what they are doing, u just gonna spend everyday complaining about bags and greedy parents. Atleast we go after everybody who come in our way.

Advertisement
Back