Tears Gator Tears

I had to.
CB90666E-6533-44E5-9139-9A22169C04E7.jpeg

Advertisement
How can you bankrupt the broke
The contract was with the Gator Collective ... it has NO assets ... it is a pass through from the various booster groups created to fund the different NIL programs (football, baseball, basketball etc ... different groups fund each sport). It is operated by a Gator alum who is an NIL attorney and reportedly more than a casual consumer of alcoholic beverages!!

I think the worst case scenario is already happened and is happening .

High profile 5 star QB not a random 3 star player… it’s all over the recruiting outlets… twitter etc on how UF basically reneged on a deal that they had but never had the intention of paying.

Recruits are gonna look at this with a ton of skepticism now… Neg publicity and recruiting is gonna be hard to overcome.

Oh and they went 6-6
6-7* Lol

Advertisement
I love how they accuse Miami of being like Texas A&M just because we’re (Ruiz and co) better at this than they are.

It’s like accusing someone in great shape of taking steroids just because their physique is way better.

Maybe UF’s collective can catch up to our legitimate operation if they take some creatine and get on TRT (something most of their fan base probably needs too).

I honestly feel kinda bad for him. Dude was bag chasing so much he let them hoodwink him and prob cost him money :pgdead:

Possibly a little too much greed on their part. They had a deal with Ruiz… he has been upfront and honest with everything… no reports of missing payments etc.

Fla took advantage of it by promising way more which seems now they never had it nor the intention to fully honor it and like you said they got “ hoodwinked”

Fla was getting dragged in recruiting and they still are. They were trying to make a statement by flipping him and they prob thought more players would follow Rashada which didn’t happen and now they’ve dug their grave even deeper

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone said UF admissions closes at 4:30 today... When should we expect the news that confirms Rashada wants to be released from his NLI :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:??

Advertisement
Back