Tears Gator Tears

Screenshot_20221028-214305_Brave.png

Advertisement
Can I get a fact check?
When the turds beat Miami out for Jason Marshall didn't they brag about the no show job and free housing, plus the bag that not even Bama would touch?

So now we have NIL and can legally give NIL deals and the turds scream foul when we take the CB they want?

View attachment 212985

The bragging about the no-show job and the free housing was for Harold Perkins and his mother.

Advertisement
An update. Walked into my bull gator partner’s office. He started chirping about cheating, pay-offs and empty stadiums. I let him go on for a while and simply said, “I am not here to bust balls. I just want some info. Which trailer park does Sunbelt Billy live in? I want to send him a big jar of Big John’s pickled eggs as thanks for his help in our recruiting.” He paused and said he would try to find out. He had some dog **** he wanted to send him too. We may be wearing them out lads!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm just curious...first, how does one become an "ex-Cuban"?

Second, it's pretty common knowledge that the Cubans who didn't like communism/USSR came to America and the Cubans who "associate" communism/USSR stayed in Cuba.

But, hey, never let facts get in the way of a slanderous Gaytor conspiracy theory...

1667058054163.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back