Tears Gator Tears

No idea where this came from, but I hope it finds its way to the the gator boards.

Attachments

• 77E8E7C3-2C49-4B91-9768-99BEA124438F.jpeg
    77E8E7C3-2C49-4B91-9768-99BEA124438F.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 145
Advertisement
I was reading posts on their event. It looks boring as ****. And look at the photo shoot they did with Joshisa Trader. Lol. @Liberty City El nothing about this looks right…

View attachment 201880
Putting the Gatorhead on a young Black kid is as tone deaf as it gets & extremely cringe...

I’m sure they meant no harm & are oblivious to why that’s bad as most people might be if they don’t know the history...

But setting that aspect of it aside, it’s just overly gimmicky & corny AF lol

It would be the equivalent of going on a recruiting visit to Oregon & them bringing out a life size Donald Duck head & telling a recruit to put it on, like how bout no... Lol

Last edited:
Putting the Gatorhead on a young Black kid is as tone deaf as it gets & extremely cringe...

I’m sure they meant no harm & are oblivious to why that’s bad as most people might be if they don’t know the history...

But setting that aspect of it aside, it’s just overly gimmicky & corny AF lol

It would be the equivalent of going on a recruiting visit to Oregon & them bringing out a life size Donald Duck head & telling a recruit to put it on, like how bout no... Lol

Especially for a school that wore helmets with the confederate flag on’em

Advertisement
Turds will end up with a good class though. Comical that their fans forget about that and they wake up every morning thinking about Miami

Yea but we’ll have a better class and that’s what bothers them the most. They think because they play in the SEC and are Florida that should be good enough.

Advertisement
Yea but we’ll have a better class and that’s what bothers them the most. They think because they play in the SEC and are Florida that should be good enough.
The funny thing is they’re right about where they were with Mullen, maybe a little worse. But the whole reason they hired Billy was because he was supposed to be such a better recruiter

Advertisement
Advertisement
F*ck, they actually thought nobody would figure out who they meant by “mustard”. The genius level over there…
UF Mensa Club: “Our D is gonna slap some Mustard on those HotDawg WR’s. Then Catsup is coming over the top to help and Chili on it for the Pick…. Wait,.. ah Chili?.. No that’s too SoFla Latin. Coleslaw,.. yeah Coleslaw for the pick, cause he’s All MayoAmerican. Yeah that’s the ticket. Jenius I tell ya

Advertisement
Back