Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
2rl5.gif

@RVACane rumblings is we’re going at Dijon HARD for a flip as well as Ced Hawkins

I heard Mustard was already a silent flip. Also, tell your folks they probably shouldn't call the kid Mustard.

If you drop your team just to fit in with some friends, I have to question how much of a “die hard” you were. I went to plenty of UCF games when I was in school but when Miami went to Orlando to play them back in 09 or whenever, I was wearing all Miami gear in the stands.
They were not "the biggest die hard fans" if they changed their allegiance so easily. I laugh every time I hear that.
I mean ucf isn’t a real team lol ,

they were huge donors their parents are still huge donors but they just turned. Not a big deal. It’s just sports. if that made your college exp better so be it

Advertisement
I’ve seen that on 247. You’re going to have a lot of WRs and DBs.

Def need to load up at WR (no speed guys on the current roster outside of the ASU transfer who's a rental for this year).

You think it happens? I do think it's ****ty that Ohio has so many of the top recruits in the state.

**** for the sake of the bet, I hope like it **** it happens but man I just can't see an OSU commit flipping to UF even if they're from the state of Florida. I mean, outside of proximity and the allure of Coach Raymond, at this point in time, comparing how DB's perform in college and where they get drafted, it's easy to go to OSU over UF.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean ucf isn’t a real team lol ,

they were huge donors their parents are still huge donors but they just turned. Not a big deal. It’s just sports. if that made your college exp better so be it
They just beat UF in a bowl game.

They’re also not one of Miami’s biggest rivals.

@RVACane rumblings is we’re going at Dijon HARD for a flip as well as Ced Hawkins

You guys flip 2 defensive guys from Ohio state? I find that hard to believe unless your dropping massive bags

Advertisement
Back