Tears Gator Tears

@LeedsCane is to Kirby…

262763BE-7C17-4D8A-A8E4-10C311B22A50.gif

What @Dwinstitles is to Saban…

17DA8E3D-923A-4A6A-A0FE-FAE1BFFC29CC.gif

What @OriginalCanesCanesCanes is to Billy…

F9F8B664-6396-40C5-9C10-77C386C673C5.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rather that offer only a PWO spot, I suggest LDB goes with his signature Boss move and demand that Kisler submit a video and an essay on why he wants to be a Gaturd. It’s worked splendidly in the past
They’re literally debating whether or not they should take him back when the likely situation is that he’s not trying to get back in their class as he simply has what he considers to be better offers now and he’s shopping his NIL opportunities.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love how they’re desperately grabbing at straws now. They really think the swamp atmosphere is something recruits care about? I’ve never heard a single kid ever say “yeah, I loved Miami. Great school, great city, great coaches but I just couldn’t handle not having an on campus stadium”. Even if the stadium mattered, that’s literally six days a year. The other 359 days, you’re just stuck in ****hole Gainesville.

My new favorite excuse is “Mario is only signing 5 stars from the west coast. He’s not getting all the Florida players”. Well idiots, recruiting is all about building relationships. Mario has been coaching the last 5 seasons in Oregon. I’m pretty sure most of his long time recruiting relationships are with kids from out there. We literally just signed a kid Mario offered in 8th grade. As more time passes here, Mario will have made new relationships with local kids and we’ll have plenty of Florida begging to come here. But don’t worry gator, there’s a ton of high school football players here. You’ll get yours. After Miami, FSU and UCF are done. Get ready for recruiting wars with Willie Taggart and FAU.

I love how they’re desperately grabbing at straws now. They really think the swamp atmosphere is something recruits care about? I’ve never heard a single kid ever say “yeah, I loved Miami. Great school, great city, great coaches but I just couldn’t handle not having an on campus stadium”. Even if the stadium mattered, that’s literally six days a year. The other 359 days, you’re just stuck in ****hole Gainesville.

My new favorite excuse is “Mario is only signing 5 stars from the west coast. He’s not getting all the Florida players”. Well idiots, recruiting is all about building relationships. Mario has been coaching the last 5 seasons in Oregon. I’m pretty sure most of his long time recruiting relationships are with kids from out there. We literally just signed a kid Mario offered in 8th grade. As more time passes here, Mario will have made new relationships with local kids and we’ll have plenty of Florida begging to come here. But don’t worry gator, there’s a ton of high school football players here. You’ll get yours. After Miami, FSU and UCF are done. Get ready for recruiting wars with Willie Taggart and FAU.

My favorite is the stadium one….

In all the many years I’ve followed recruiting I’ve never heard a recruit say “ I picked Florida because of the stadium!!”

Or “ Miami playing at the hard rock is why I decided not to choose them”

In all the many years I’ve followed recruiting I’ve never heard a recruit say “ I picked Florida because of the stadium!!”

In all my years, when talking about best game day experiences, I’ve never heard the swamp being mentioned as one of the best.

Advertisement
Cormani to anywhere other than UF will be the biggest tears where CIS will drown and search for lifeboats, it will make the titanic movie look like a child playing in his bath tub sinking his rubber ducky

But but but, I saw that tweet yesterday from a Gaytor fan claiming Cormani was a Gaytor lock...

I'm sooooooo confused...

I realize many people have not been to Florida Field. It was where I saw my VERY FIRST Miami game in 1986, that last of the "annual rivalry games" we played in Hogtown.

I realize the stadium has a decent capacity, but it is trash. Since 1986, they built a new northern end zone section, but the rest of the stadium IS GARBAGE. It doesn't even have an "upper bowl/lower bowl", it's just one loooooooong rise of seats along both sidelines. They have meaningless blank walls due to the haphazard construction on which they have painted dumb slogans like "Welcome To The Swamp" and "Will Suck D!ck For Rivals/247 Stars".

I realize many people have not been to Florida Field. It was where I saw my VERY FIRST Miami game in 1986, that last of the "annual rivalry games" we played in Hogtown.

I realize the stadium has a decent capacity, but it is trash. Since 1986, they built a new northern end zone section, but the rest of the stadium IS GARBAGE. It doesn't even have an "upper bowl/lower bowl", it's just one loooooooong rise of seats along both sidelines. They have meaningless blank walls due to the haphazard construction on which they have painted dumb slogans like "Welcome To The Swamp" and "Will Suck D!ck For Rivals/247 Stars".

Was going to say that I haven't been there in a while so wasn't sure of any remodeling. But the times I've been there, it wasn't anything to brag about. Same for the one in Tally. Nice brick exterior on that one and glorified HS stadium on the inside.

Advertisement
Back