Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I can’t wait for the chik fil a commercial where people share their stories. I’m picturing a manager of a chik fil a who notices that a customer who’s a fan of a rival football team has been insanely happy, and to help him continue his winning streak gave him a free peach milkshake. The rival fan was so touched that even though his team is embarassing the manager, he was still very gracious in defeat.

Mario must’ve not been a fan of Napier at Bama. This is personal beyond an in state rivalry at this point.

This is 100% true. Gaypier has built his whole post-Alabama career on claiming credit for Dabo recruits (Tajh Boyd) and Mario recruits (all the SoFla WRs).

But the idiot Gaytor fans are blaming Ruiz for hating the Gaytors when it's really Mario who can't stand Billy.

Advertisement
And Smith is Smiff.
1656780610048.gif

Script:

Fades in

TOC: hi I’m TOC. I’m a huge college fan.

Q: hi, I’m Quentin, I’m a fan of his rival team, and I own 3 chik fil a’s

TOC: when I read on a football message board that fan of my hated rival owner three chik fil a’s I just couldn’t believe it. And all his other info ended up wrong ad well

Q: one day, I saw toc enjoying some nuggs, and he had the biggest smile

TOC: my team had just easily beaten them for their most coveted recruit

Q: well, even though I was jealous, I couldn’t help but notice how much he’d been winning and I wanted it to continue for him

Toc: out of nowhere, q was handing me a delicious creamy peach milkshake.

Q: at chik fil a, we recognize winners and I hope someday I can be one too

*logo overlay$*

Advertisement
Script:

Fades in

TOC: hi I’m TOC. I’m a huge college fan.

Q: hi, I’m Quentin, I’m a fan of his rival team, and I own 3 chik fil a’s

TOC: when I read on a football message board that fan of my hated rival owner three chik fil a’s I just couldn’t believe it. And all his other info ended up wrong ad well

Q: one day, I saw toc enjoying some nuggs, and he had the biggest smile

TOC: my team had just easily beaten them for their most coveted recruit

Q: well, even though I was jealous, I couldn’t help but notice how much he’d been winning and I wanted it to continue for him

Toc: out of nowhere, q was handing me a delicious creamy peach milkshake.

Q: at chik fil a, we recognize winners and I hope someday I can be one too

*logo overlay$*

I will forfeit my anonymity to make that commercial!

:100:

"Hope Billy can coach and turn it around on the field". Nonsense, Mullen could coach, he sucked at recruiting period. You are not coaching up a bunch of inferior players to be a team stacked with players going to the pros. Mario hasnt coached a game here Billy no game there. How can people see excuses that favor them but totally dismiss it for others. Jokes

How delusional is this guy? Money is the only thing Miami can sell? It always astounds me how far in the sand some people shove their head to comfort themselves.

Florida has good academics and SEC. City/location ain’t close. Miami has good academics too, better coaching, better history… and talking about bad fans? Has he read his own board? And hasn’t won anything in two decades? When was the last time that dumpster fire won anything? These kids were maybe 4-5 years old when UF won their last championship no?

On top of all that their program is circling the toilet bowl as we speak.

Their fall will continue to be glorious especially since they are broke and can’t pay their way out of irrelevance.
550AA392-EC42-48AA-B864-B7B25FCE09B6.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
How delusional is this guy? Money is the only thing Miami can sell? It always astounds me how far in the sand some people shove their head to comfort themselves.

Florida has good academics and SEC. City/location ain’t close. Miami has good academics too, better coaching, better history… and talking about bad fans? Has he read his own board? And hasn’t won anything in two decades? When was the last time that dumpster fire won anything? These kids were maybe 4-5 years old when UF won their last championship no?

On top of all that their program is circling the toilet bowl as we speak.

Their fall will continue to be glorious especially since they are broke and can’t pay their way out of irrelevance.
Right? I know these hillbillies are scared of the big city and all, but Miami is a world class cosmopolitan city that people from all areas of the world dream of visiting. Nope, Miami has nothing to offer whatsoever

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back