Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
We need a running list for the 1 week avatar bet with @flagator86. I think it’s essentially if the gators finish in the Top 10 on 247 this class that he gets to pick our non-crude avatar for a week and if they finish 11 or higher than we pick his for the week. I’ll leave it to lead bettor @Cryptical Envelopment to be the decider of avatars should we win. So far we have the following on team Cryptical:

@Cryptical Envelopment
@Umbra
@RVACane
@TakeitinDiaz
@George84

I am down for this, but only if @Chick-fil-A FranchiseeX2 agrees to the terms, and when his side loses, he agrees to change his avatar to the Popeye's logo.

Last edited:
@Chick-fil-A FranchiseeX2 and @flagator86 getting ready to throw down:

bob the drag queen GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race S8

Advertisement
Lol not even, you’ll are good. Just wanna see the tears stay on track lol. This is cis, ish go off the rails fast in here lol. We’ll be on wrastling, cookware and all kinda other ish lol

Now please continue to clown the gaytes on the comeback lol And entertain the resident ****hold 86gaytor Just keep the tear’s flowing 😂😂😂The look on Zook’s face at the end of that game was one of my favorite moment in sports lolol
Lebron James Hug GIF by NBA

Dude, you are a Miami fan. I don't care about your handle or avi. You are a Miami Hurricane.
@flagator86 is a logical dude u can tell hes easy to get along with even if he has differences with people. If hes here getting along with people it says alot about his character. he would be UF's best recruiter right now

Advertisement
Advertisement
You notice how when answering the question about LB targets, Blakey-poo gave the lead school for all targets except Bryant. That's how I know Bryant's a Cane. Well, that and the fact our boy @SWFLHurricane has consistently told us what time it is w/ Bryant.
@Maskoff407 knows as well. That boy all Cane. Mr Strong on it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back