View attachment 192711
View attachment 192716
View attachment 192717
View attachment 192718
View attachment 192719
View attachment 192720
And there’s the first Emory Williams comment sighting

Advertisement
Anyone in the Covington La area my old *** could use a hand with all these barrels…we got all the pools filled up….all the 55 gal drums full….the pumps are on and the **** Tears are still steady rising…might need somebody to come by in a boat and get me ……
Got**** Cajuncane, they got their cousins in Louisiana feelin' their pain, huh???

Advertisement
Is Ruiz seriously in that space trolling them 🤣🤣

No he actually was talking about Miami Florida and fsu… and how’s he trying to give kids and opportunity and learn the business. They are on the payroll and get paid bi-weekly. One kid only had 27$ in his bank account and wouldn’t name who. Has deals with players from other teams but..

Said it’s a shame people on twitter and other ways shamed kids from other schools that he had deals with just because it was coming from a person with Miami ties.

He actually said it’s more than recruiting someone to play for you.. it’s guiding them and showing them how they can be successful in life.

Advertisement
Something has happened with UF and Lakeland. I got to start digging to find out why. UF has had that area in a strangle hold forever.

One of the Gaytor mods (that new guy from out west) said that Demarckus Bowman went into the Portal over the cuts made last week.

I'm not saying that Bowman was indispensable, and he probably had some issues, but apparently Gaypier has been trying to talk him OUT of the Portal, but that Bowman isn't happy with how the cuts were handled.

Kids talk.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back