Tears Gator Tears

Why wouldn't you just offer Archie to begin with?!

I have no idea why these idiot Gaytors think that ANY member of the Manning family would need to take NIL money in college.

WTF?

Sure, if you just throw a few bucks at a third-generation MANNING, he will ***** himself out to a G5 coach at a crappy SEC school...

Oh, yeah, Gaytorz Brandz Nation, y'all...

Advertisement
I have no idea why these idiot Gaytors think that ANY member of the Manning family would need to take NIL money in college.

WTF?

Sure, if you just throw a few bucks at a third-generation MANNING, he will ***** himself out to a G5 coach at a crappy SEC school...

Oh, yeah, Gaytorz Brandz Nation, y'all...
“But if you sign with us Archie, you’ll be in the S...E...C! Your uncles and grandfather never got to do that. And we’ll put your NAME on the back of this here Florida jersey. How’s that sound? No one else in your family ever got that! And we’ll even give you this complimentary, gently used pair of jorts for off field activities.”

1655608386551.png

Cwaygator ……..

1655608471750.png

1655608559359.png

Oh Yeah Reaction GIF by NBA

1655608627707.png

1655608673533.png

1655608735018.png

Sad Money GIF by G2 Esports

1655608890185.png

1655608943484.png

Advertisement
Where did the whole "Jaden loves us better and really wants to be a Gator" thing start? Did he say something that got translated to that?????

They are clinging to that.....
Who knows… they legit came out of right field being desperate as **** throwing their entire NIL war chest at this kid like two weeks ago and making it seem like he’s been a fan all his life and is in the bag

Where did the whole "Jaden loves us better and really wants to be a Gator" thing start? Did he say something that got translated to that?????

No truth or facts behind it. One poster spews some nonsense, like Jaden loving the Gates and the rest take it as gospel and it is repeated over and over on their board as if it’s fact. Very starge fan base, almost cult like, completely unable to think for them selves or use reason.

Advertisement

Pure invention. I'm not making that up or exaggerating, it's what they did.

I have previously posted Rashada's "Arkansas was not as bad as people said it would be" comments, and he essentially said the same thing after he visited Hogtown. However, the Gaytors turned those comments into "he really fell in love with us in 24 hours" nonsense.

The Gaytors also created a myth that Harlen Rashada is some sort of huuuuge Arizona State fan who is in mad love with Billy Gaypier after his ONE year at Arizona State. Plus Harlen gave some quote about how it was "intimate" to have the Head Coach be the QB coach too.

Oh, and let's not forget the obvious. QueJay has "told" the Gaytor board that Jaden really loves the Gaytors. Because, of course, that's what QueJay's frat brother told him. So it muuuuuuust be true...

Advertisement
I actually find that easy to believe. Imagine being there putting in all the work and practices and the guy who hasn’t taken a snap yet gets a deal and you have nothing.

They would be screwed if he left
Let’s pursue him and turn him into a TE. Just so we can say that your best QB had to play TE here.

They live in a world where if you say something enough times then you start to believe it must be true.

Ex: I once met Gwen Stefani, she smiled at me and said hello. She definitely wants me but is married to Blake Shelton but I’m the better choice really.

They live in a world where if you say something enough times then you start to believe it must be true.

Ex: I once met Gwen Stefani, she smiled at me and said hello. She definitely wants me but is married to Blake Shelton but I’m the better choice really.
Only thing Shelton’s got on me is money and about 8 inches……..in height. Other than that, Imma a take.

At this point, I really don’t care if we get Rashada or not. I just don’t want the gaytor to get him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back