Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
"There’s also the aspect of he literally just visited UF. While it was an unofficial technically, he spent as much or more time around the staff and his coaches as he would on an official visit. The fact that neither of the two likely finalists (UF and Oregon) are locked in make it feel like the other two are more free trips than real contenders."

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I was saving it for the next batch but here it is…

AE0765D6-073A-42B6-818B-16467A6030C1.jpeg
40CA256C-B5A5-4D6F-A015-9FB10249B1C0.jpeg
DD9911C8-E2CA-4D92-88C1-B80B672F7453.jpeg

Advertisement
"Can’t draw suspense if the school you have the most buzz for (UF) is set up right away as the last OV. He knows he is going to UF. Like most recruits, they do everything they can to “hide” who they are going to. Think cormani..."

LMAO!!!! They are really talking themselves into a level of delusion not previously seen...
Yes. The screenshots captured on this Rashada thing show that they literally find every reason to rationalize something obviously unfavorable - as favorable somehow.

Please give me a heads up once Rashadas OV's are announced. @RVACane

If Miami will take part and Florida won't, I cannot wait to get my pasta ready for the amount of salt that will come out of there.
Will do. Note to self noted. I will not allow you to miss the excitement once I know

Advertisement
"There’s also the aspect of he literally just visited UF. While it was an unofficial technically, he spent as much or more time around the staff and his coaches as he would on an official visit. The fact that neither of the two likely finalists (UF and Oregon) are locked in make it feel like the other two are more free trips than real contenders."

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I thought that they ACKNOWLEDGED that they were just glad to get him on campus(regardless if he arrived late & left early because of da long flight & having The QB Retreat to attend)???

Advertisement
My personal favorite is them saying “Billy’s NIL package”, which is a clear violation of NIL rules if the coach has any input in it. That would be the very definition of pay for play. Morons
Let’s not forget about them hating NIL until they believe they can compete for once. Weren’t they just pounding their chests about LDB saying he wouldn’t be in a bidding war? Now they’re pounding their chests about being able to counter any offer? That fanbase changes their narrative for whatever suits them that day.

Advertisement
How long before “we didn’t want to overpay for Rashada” becomes the narrative? Yeah, we have zero QB depth and nobody currently signed but when you make a budget, you have to stick to it. Maybe they’re thinking if they don’t spend anything this year, they’ll be able to afford a kid or two next year?

Advertisement
Back