Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Episode 12 Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

This fool acts like 65 grand is some major threshold of pay…man turds have low levels of monetary gratification if he’d be happy with 65 grand..

Advertisement
This fool acts like 65 grand is some major threshold of pay…man turds have low levels of monetary gratification if he’d be happy with 65 grand..

Gaytor fan: “Man, in this hyper-inflationary period when employees hold all the power to demand a higher salary, I just dream of a future where I can make slightly more than $1,000 a week…”

Advertisement
Advertisement
I re-did that screenshot.

I’m not sure. I remember in the beginning they were saying we were taking all the money from U Health to pay for football???? It makes no sense.

Yeah, they dumb.

Now that UHealth is MAKING money, UM no longer has to SUBSIDIZE the losses that UHealth was incurring after we first acquired the system.

But, hey, I wouldn't expect a brain-dead Twatter like "Blue-Orange Gaytor" to be able to grasp the complexities of financial statement presentation.

Advertisement
I don't think a public school has any right to criticize where any of the money a private school spends is coming from. If UM wants to use it's profits from Uhealth to fund the world's largest snow-cone machine, they have every right to do so.

I kinda hope they do make a giant snow cone machine.

I don't think a public school has any right to criticize where any of the money a private school spends is coming from. If UM wants to use it's profits from Uhealth to fund the world's largest snow-cone machine, they have every right to do so.

I kinda hope they do make a giant snow cone machine.
They better have grape

Advertisement
Back