Tears Gator Tears

Your board is more normal than the 247 board for sure. That said, I only read the first page and saw a bunch of posters predicting top 5, even top 2-3.
I actually went thru and there may be homers (we got em, too), but that board seems to have the best of the worst gaytor fans. I've seen some level headed answers. And that's hard to say cause **** em. No offense, @flagator86 you my guy. Got mad love for ya. But **** you. 😂😂😂

Advertisement
Your board is more normal than the 247 board for sure. That said, I only read the first page and saw a bunch of posters predicting top 5, even top 2-3.
Same thing that I was thinking. Most of them predicted a top 5 class, a few of them said top 3. They are living in the land of fairies and unicorns. They should throw a party if Billy Boy can somehow land them at #10.

“Non suspect NIL”

Lmao what a bunch of Karens
Suspect NIL. You can’t make this up. Yet they do. That’s going to be one of their new talking points along with game day atmosphere and on campus stadium.

And why is it suspect? Apparently players are getting what’s been promised. No one’s complaining- except gaytor and FSU fans.

Suspect NIL. You can’t make this up. Yet they do. That’s going to be one of their new talking points along with game day atmosphere and on campus stadium.

And why is it suspect? Apparently players are getting what’s been promised. No one’s complaining- except gaytor and FSU fans.
Don’t forget the states flagship school and big boy conference. The SEC coattail riding of superior programs is like a mental illness.

Advertisement
Don’t forget the states flagship school and big boy conference. The SEC coattail riding of superior programs is like a mental illness.

Gaytor fan: Companies in Miami that offer NIL deals legally and with fairly negotiated contracts, which was the exact intention and contemplation of the US Supreme Court in permitting such arrangements...are "suspect"...

Same Gaytor fan: Florida's secretive "NIL collective", which was not the intention or contemplation of the US Supreme Court, can compete and beat Texas A&M, which has openly acknowledged the will and ability to spend $30 million for NIL....

With all due respect to @flagator86 , most of the Gaytor fans are the WORST kind of hypocrites.

I actually went thru and there may be homers (we got em, too), but that board seems to have the best of the worst gaytor fans. I've seen some level headed answers. And that's hard to say cause **** em. No offense, @flagator86 you my guy. Got mad love for ya. But **** you. 😂😂😂

Lol I didn’t entertain the ones that said top 5 because that’s just not going to happen with our 2023 class even if we go 15-0. Bama and UGA will occupy two of those 5 slots off general principle and you can probably pencil in USCw since they have no recruiting competition out West. Im interested in what Brian Kelly will do recruiting wise at LSU.

1E576019-2536-461B-ABF9-C26A2C85CBAF.jpeg
F01A0966-5CF6-4D58-8C22-CC21EED2A719.jpeg
4CA46799-2C89-425A-BB56-B5E42E11BB06.jpeg
E09FC9FF-7FFF-4BC6-84BD-E519609EE6A6.jpeg
F8C90393-28A3-422C-A554-55C6343DC46B.jpeg
4FB7D1F9-6D5B-4545-85D4-CC57EF8FA08F.jpeg
60A8336F-B0C3-4868-98B1-327FE7A4522C.jpeg
E1F1FDE2-C162-4425-9D57-EFF3BBE21A96.jpeg
06F2EEE3-9F50-48D8-BCF2-22A5B8527ACD.jpeg
FE35C689-7273-4AA7-BB4F-5B7432EB6FE6.jpeg
1A88B236-AD00-4186-9680-7A72B1F7A266.jpeg
1C17F66F-8419-483D-AD47-2C3AFC98C5AE.jpeg

Advertisement
Lol I didn’t entertain the ones that said top 5 because that’s just not going to happen with our 2023 class even if we go 15-0. Bama and UGA will occupy two of those 5 slots off general principle and you can probably pencil in USCw since they have no recruiting competition out West. Im interested in what Brian Kelly will do recruiting wise at LSU.
It’s kind of hard to get to that level for most teams without a top tier QB on board.

Imagine one of your top selling points is that you belong in a certain group that has no bearing on the situation, your performance, or that of the recruit.

That’s like me selling Scarlett Johansson on the fact that we should have *** because I have a AAA membership and some of the top dudes in America are also AAA members.

I think Raymond is gonna get plucked by another program after this season. Just my gut feeling
Oh I have more than a gut feeling on that. I’d put money on that. He sticks out like a sore thumb on that staff. He is carrying them in recruiting. Barring a ridiculously successful season or just not the right job opening up, he is gone in my opinion.

Imagine one of your top selling points is that you belong in a certain group that has no bearing on the situation, your performance, or that of the recruit.

That’s like me selling Scarlett Johansson on the fact that we should have *** because I have a AAA membership and some of the top dudes in America are also AAA members.
As a AAA member, please let me know if this works with Scarlett. And if it does, please pass on her phone number.

Advertisement
As a AAA member, please let me know if this works with Scarlett. And if it does, please pass on her phone number.
Hahaha. Will do. I don’t have high hopes. Been a member for about 15 years. Haven’t gotten any value yet. Throw away money every time I renew but I can’t seem to end the relationship and I have no good reason why lol.

Napier dropped the ball on this kid.

Yea I wanted us to keep Gibson and try and spin the block back on Bond oh and EJ Lightsey (to pair with Shemar James). “Pushing out” CJ Smith and Evers weren’t things I would have advised him to do but I’m not pressed on losing those two. Watch me regret saying that 3 years from now lmao

Advertisement
Taco Hot Dog is his name-o
Lmao, leave my dawg alone mane!! Lol
It’s kind of hard to get to that level for most teams without a top tier QB on board.

Absolutely! I could be reaching with this take, but I think some Gator fans thought Napier (and idk why they thought this) just Would pull up and start nabbing top flight kids left and right. He doesn’t have that cache that Urban had when he first got to UF because while he had great success at ULL, he never had a marquee game against a P5 school that would put him on the map like THAT before he got to UF.

On top of that, once again, it’s the offensive recruiting (so far) that is still a concern to me. We’ll recruit fine defensively, but will we land enough top 200 overall kids on the offensive side of the ball to truly compete still remains to be seen. It sunk our last 3 coaches

@RVACane this one looks like their posters are finally realizing that Miami is for real. I think they're gong to start moping real soon, lol. They're worried about portal kids. Just wait until they see how the 2023 class is going to go down.

Well thats those clowns over there, we on the other site are realistic. I started this thread a few months back. Replies are solid:

I know Cristobal recruited well at Oregon, I also know he hired a bunch of good coaches/recruiters. With that said, I couldn’t predict where Miami’s 23 class will rank let alone top 5 or 10. I’m not sure where UF fans are getting their confidence in that coaching staff. Recruiting is tougher now with OU LSU tOSU USCw TAMU and Miami throwing money around like UGA and Bama. It’s gonna be tough sledding for many schools now. Just curious, how optimistic are you with UF competing with said schools without a proven head coach like those others have? And I left out Clemson UT and UNC (who has been surprisingly successful).

Advertisement
Back