Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

This is always a great way to keep the Tears at the top of the page. I can't think of a video that captures so many stunned inbreds.

The best part is seeing the reaction of the inbreds in the crowd. Their Lord and Savior Timmie Teabag might really be hurt

DF198816-CE71-489D-A3D0-EC5EC99BB9EA.jpeg

45F7212A-6A45-413D-A064-2DFDA7A8100B.jpeg

13B73F76-ADDD-4AC6-A35F-8EA6FE41C40F.jpeg

675340E0-64E1-4D76-8D78-1782E89F0BBF.jpeg

Advertisement
Will never forget that night. I was laughing uncontrollably. ESPN was dubbing ol Teabag Superman that very day on gameday. He got hit with some kryptonite that game.
The best part is seeing the reaction of the inbreds in the crowd. Their Lord and Savior Timmie Teabag might really be hurt

View attachment 179610

View attachment 179611

View attachment 179612

View attachment 179613
TIM TEBOW IS SUPINE !!!

TIM TEBOW IS SUPINE !!!
if this means an annoying *** then yep he sure is even though I'd love about an hour with his old lady...Ok 15 minutes for the real stuff but it takes me a while to get my clothes off with my old arthritic hands especially if I wear buttons so hence the extra 45 minutes..

if this means an annoying *** then yep he sure is even though I'd love about an hour with his old lady...Ok 15 minutes for the real stuff but it takes me a while to get my clothes off with my old arthritic hands especially if I wear buttons so hence the extra 45 minutes..

Funny tebow story, my buddy was at the combine and placed in Teebow's "group" for some test they had to do. Not sure if it was the wonderlic or something else but recall there was a group of 40 or so players. Test gets handed out, tebow stands up and says something along the lines of "guys, just want to let you know we are all in this together" and started to lead them in a prayer and about 4 words in someone in the back yells out "man sit yo ****** *** down"

Advertisement
Funny tebow story, my buddy was at the combine and placed in Teebow's "group" for some test they had to do. Not sure if it was the wonderlic or something else but recall there was a group of 40 or so players. Test gets handed out, tebow stands up and says something along the lines of "guys, just want to let you know we are all in this together" and started to lead them in a prayer and about 4 words in someone in the back yells out "man sit yo ****** *** down"

Yeah, sounds like the Wonderlic.

Which is timed.

Tebow should have lost points just for wasting time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've watched it like 400 times. It's like Christmas never ends.

Tim Tebow... is down!

Tim Tebow... is supine!

Tim Tebow... is shaken up!

And the UF blonde with the orange tank top ftw.

That second picture down I’m not sure if they are related mother /son or dating but I guess in turdville it could be both…😂

Advertisement
Back