Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
The only rational Gaytor poster on that board...

1643825155447.png

One thing you realize when reading other team’s boards is that they are all the same. You don’t land a kid well then… they are trolls, will not amount to anything, they were lied to by evil HC, they will transfer in a year anyway, the bag game, and of course everyone’s favorite he is overrated and next year’s class is better and they are all locks.

Advertisement
No way he was going to pick that ugly *** faded orange gaytor hat. But, when he went under the table, I said “oh ****!” And was surprised when he pulled out that white U hat.

Yea when he started tossing hats and ours was one of them I thought “ oh sHT Deion got another one”…

Advertisement
Their “insider” is saying Miami (Cristobal) promised this kid he’d be the starting running back, a decent prospect (sure, but he’s not Adrian Peterson) prior to taking a single snap in camp. The same Mario Cristobal that looked everyone in the eye and said despite having one of the best qbs in the country, there are no guaranteed spots. He’ll promise a job to a 17 year old running back, but not the best qb in the conference. That’s what we are supposed to believe?
Their "insider" should have just lost all credibility with that, but their fanbase is too dumb to see it. Goes from thinking it will not be Miami, to having inside info that Cristobal promised him the starting role. Wtf

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh, but Mario made false promises and "lied" to Citizen, and he is too dumb to realize it...

View attachment 175871

Hold on... "Don't need to lie to kids to get them to come to UF...."
@RVACane do we have the old Turdbarrel Slaton comments somewhere in this thread where these same dudes were saying to lie to him about playing DL vs. OL to get him signed? My memory might be off, but I could have sworn that was their stance during that recruitment.

Advertisement
Back