Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
This guy dug his grave with gator fans the second he said “stars don’t matter”. Don’t you know? They’re the ONLY thing that matters! Doesn’t matter of the kid lost both legs in an auto accident, if he was a 5 star recruit three years ago, GET HIM from the portal!

Advertisement
Imagine for a second that it's true that they were contacted by Riley, Kelly, and Gundy (not the other way around) and they turned them down in favor of Gapier.
Remember last time. They refused to acknowledge that Mullet was like their 4th choice after Scott Frost, Chip Kelly and others turned them down.

875FCF11-FDE8-4A20-9EB9-12F85F9C50ED.jpeg

This is hilarious. They believe they turned Lincoln Riley and Brian Kelly down for Napier? 😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@RVACane I might post the screenshots but nothing comes close to the commentary that's posted along with the screenshots in red. Much appreciated for taking the time to add to the misery that is already the gaytor!

Don't be so humble. The screenshotters are the real heroes and @RVACane is the Banksy of screenshots...

So, this strikes me of a future end result like Mullet and Corral - except Mullet ghosted Corral for a few weeks or so. Billy, on the other hand, went right out to meet the QB immediately and turned on the charm I see.

Good Lord!

@Dwinstitles they're ****ed for 3-4 years again.

Maybe they'll find another high-school-second-stringer rotting away on their bench?

Advertisement
Back