Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Can't you do some Photoshop magic with a photo of Dan Mullet and this guy:

View attachment 148566
1624641794909.jpg

Advertisement
LMAO. Man one thing ill say is that their fanbase is not delusional for the most part. They call it like they see it. I remember the days when the Larry Hopes, Nate Dortchs and Ryan Mayes of the world committed to us and most posters talked themselves into thinking they were diamond in the roughs that no other team had uncovered yet. UF fans know BS when they see it and they know a horrible recruit when they see one too. lol. I havent seen one fan say anything positive about that recent commit and usually there is always one idiot in the bunch! This is great stuff to read.

Advertisement
LMAO. Man one thing ill say is that their fanbase is not delusional for the most part. They call it like they see it. I remember the days when the Larry Hopes, Nate Dortchs and Ryan Mayes of the world committed to us and most posters talked themselves into thinking they were diamond in the roughs that no other team had uncovered yet. UF fans know BS when they see it and they know a horrible recruit when they see one too. lol. I havent seen one fan say anything positive about that recent commit and usually there is always one idiot in the bunch! This is great stuff to read.
They’ve traditionally been pretty delusional but @OriginalCanesCanesCanes explained this situation a long while back and it seems that they’re in the latter stages of the grieving process now so they angrily just say it as it is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back