Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Over 29M people from around the world flocked to Miami for their hard-earned vacation last year. From MMW/Ultra, to Art Basel, the Gables, the Grove, Key Biscayne, Sobe, The Fins, Heat, Panthers, Marlins, the biggest concerts in the world... the world class beaches, exciting food scene, and international business community, the palm trees, the sun, the modeling agencies, the art community, the club scene, the U... all the beautiful people in great shape.... its one of the most famous and desirable places on Earth. It's the land of $50M houses and $30M condos. Why? Because people WANT to live and be there.

Gainesville has no grade point average. Whereabouts unknown. It's a cow patty on worthless land. You go there because its the public college and then you leave. There are 30 better towns in Iowa.

Gators need to stop this junk. ESPECIALLY with kids FROM Miami. It's embarrassing. And it doesn't work.

Last edited:
1596857830500.png

Our staff won’t even have to recruit against UF. The Gaytor fan base does it for then by insulting recruits via twitter. My favorite part, “James Williams and 8 others liked this”.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Grandparents? The freshmen from our last championship team are like 4, maybe 5, years older than him.

I’d really like to know what these mental midges would have to say to themselves if we win 9-10 games and have 2 or 3 first rounders next year. All that’ll be left is ToP tEn aCadEMIcs and “you should leave Miamuh because it’s infested with gangsters and drugs.”

Advertisement
Alot of what the gator fans reaction are emotional most can't see straight. Most fans of every fan base have these. Like the gator fan 247 guy YouTube video explained Miami was bad last year and we r cleaning up. Recruits feel the vibe before the fans and they jump on board.....u can dig at us for last year but check this out. Y'all won 10 plus beat us and we had a horrid season and we cleaning up. If we win we will destroy and these kids r sticking win or lose we were trash last year. Florida can't win big without these guys....we can't win without these guys.....but u have to get these guys and we got them.
This type of recruiting I have never seen here since I followed recruiting. I seen it four times and all four times those team either won a title became elite and part of the playoff talk or became good but it got cut short. Bama 09ish Ole Miss Freeze (cheated) FSU Jimbo and UGA Smart era. People with brains knew that these teams were going to be great with what they did on the trail before winning. They all entered the next level of recruiting and recruits felt it and jumped on board. Two won titles one is elite and the other got caught and it got cut short before they started to take off....but they were going to take off u saw glimpses. We just have to put three of these type of classes in a row and it's over we are back.

View attachment 126514
Our staff won’t even have to recruit against UF. The Gaytor fan base does it for then by insulting recruits via twitter. My favorite part, “James Williams and 8 others liked this”.

These clowns are actually bragging about the LS their dumb staff wasted an IC on. And mentioning stars, too. Classic UiF.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back