Tears Gator Tears

Screenshot_20200729-211319_Chrome.jpg

200 (1).gif

Advertisement
Dear 6lb 8oz Baby Jesus,

Please let Bama play UF.

Honestly this is their last shot IMO... starting next year all their DNQ's, arrests, transfers, and reaches are going to start to bite them in the ***. If they get a brutal schedule out of Covid-19 and get their *** kicked on the trail... well in the immortal words of three time Pulitzer Prize willing author David Maren Foster III... "lol."

Fewer and fewer of us. Growing up playing football at Lake Lytal in 2000, PBC was heavy Cane territory but you did see a Gator and Nole presence because all 3 dominated at the time. Slowly it went away, in 08 you saw Gator fans everywhere, and working in Jupiter from 12-15 was a Nole nightmare.

You guys better get inside that fence Manny is building around the state of Miami.Of course that fence runs through north Ga and down now..🤣

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really would have thought with the entire Heisman stage being occupied by gaytors (3 qb, a TE, and a long snapper) that they wouldn't be afraid of some small competition from little teams like Alabama.

But yeah, gaytors do have that anytime anywhere mentality...

...if you suck.

All they do is pound their chests and yell SEC SEC. Now the league actually wants them to have to play the top teams in conference and they’re crying. You can’t brag about playing against the toughest competition one day and then cry when you actually have to play against the toughest competition. They want to play Vanderbilt, Arkansas and Mississippi State while still claiming “SEC SEC”.

Advertisement
I am from West Palm Beach. It is literally the northern terminus of where we have a significant fanbase on the east coast of Florida. By the time you're in Jupiter, it is overwhelmingly lizard.
Fewer and fewer of us. Growing up playing football at Lake Lytal in 2000, PBC was heavy Cane territory but you did see a Gator and Nole presence because all 3 dominated at the time. Slowly it went away, in 08 you saw Gator fans everywhere, and working in Jupiter from 12-15 was a Nole nightmare.
I've been in Jupiter for over 40 years. There's always been a significant Cane presence here. I can't go out with my mask now without someone telling me, "It's all about the U!", or "Go Canes!" Even back 30 years ago in the bowling alley a guy was wearing a shirt that that said, "FSU sucks, but Notre Dame swallows", and at least 6 strangers walked up to him complimenting it.

Advertisement

Gaytors are INSANELY obsessed about recruit rankings.

1. If 247 rankings are higher than "the industry" (Rivals and ESPN), brag about how 247 is so much better than other services.
2. If "the industry" rankings are higher than 247, DEMAND that 247 raise the rankings.
3. When Gaytor rankings are too low a year in advance, attack all the writers.
4. When Gaytor rankings are too low after Signing Day, talk about "Gaytor bias".
5. When Gaytors lose players before they ever make it to September, insist that the rankings cannot be retroactively adjusted.
6. When Gaytors get transfers after NSD, point out that they should be included in class rankings, preferably using the HS ranking (or, you know, whatever ranking is higher and helps the Gaytors more).
7. Double-count all those academic non-qualifiers two years later.

The Gaytor brand is "statistical manipulation and fraud".

Advertisement
Back