Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
We get E. Reed 20 Boi........these clowns get Paul Pasqualoni to be Mullen's COS basically hahahhha

Almost ****ed myself at the "big name" hahahah. Maybe in '98 he was a big name

No BS, if you look at it as adding an analyst, that's pretty f'ing strong hire. Doesn't cost you an on-field slot. But the Gators will figure out a way to ***** this up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No BS, if you look at it as adding an analyst, that's pretty f'ing strong hire. Doesn't cost you an on-field slot. But the Gators will figure out a way to ***** this up.
He’s a special assistant to Dan Mullen, literally the same job as ER20. He had some good years as Cuse HC but he’s sucked just about everywhere else he’s been. Plus he is a major *** hole. Does he know football, yes he does. But he isn’t a big name like the article says and he’s a ho hum defensive coach

Advertisement
I’m not agitated. Inconsequential things don’t bother me. Was going to say Detroit Lions football is like being in the grave....

If Detroit is a grave (it is), then waking up in gAINESVILLE is definitively an afterlife in ****.

But I'm sure young Paul can still diagnose and scheme against the stalwart 46 defense, and figure how to outfox that new-fangled Tampa 2. Great hire.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back