FA96AF20-581D-4AFD-9CAF-74C47107BDE3.jpeg
91A02A77-2834-4FB3-86CB-8715D541AA07.png
FBF28370-ABD1-4856-A754-4DE227F6B395.jpeg
E843896C-DEB2-456D-9A12-1DA61761F3AF.png
695683EA-41F6-4139-8375-82CD565339D9.jpeg
D39372CC-CF44-469E-AEC2-4390DEB0E316.png
A2A99D1F-5798-4C36-8017-303232464573.jpeg

Last edited:
VHS or it didn't happen. LOL I heard they knew how to throw a concert from my mom
It was the 1st Annual 1984 NYC Swatch Watch Fresh Fest at the old Miami Arena. I saw it in Spring of 85 I believe. Whodini, Newcleus, Kurtis Blow, a shît ton of break dance crews. I saw Run DMC at Howard University with like 50 people there... I think 84 or 85.

In DC back then in the mid to late 80’s, I also went to a historic go go show at the Capital Center with Chuck Brown & the Soul Searchers, Lil Benny & the Masters, DC Scorpio, Trouble Funk... all of them. Pre-EU Doin the Butt, btw.

I was on that.

Advertisement
It's just simple. Mullen and Co can coach but can't recruit for ****. That will catch up to them quickly.

Imagine if we had equivalent success the past few years? We'd lock down the area with ease.

Mullen's had enough time to show what he is. We're doing pretty well recruiting but Manny needs to prove he can also win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They are right about the COVID effect. It’s definitely helped Miami with some local kids. It’s also killed our chances of signing an OOS quarterback but that’s another topic. You would think that mullet and staff would be prioritizing their local kids. I mean, there’s a ton of football talent in the northern part of the state. Instead they’re banging their heads against the wall with a group of kids from Dade and a “commit” from Fort Lauderdale who just put out a (lol) top 5 list.

Advertisement
Ivins spoke on who he's a fan of. He went to FAU, covered ND for 2 cycles, then came to the UM board. The funny thing is though his mom went to UF, so I'm sure he grew up some sort of UF fan. It just makes their "Ivins hates us" seem even more ridiculous. What an annoying fan base.
My favorite was that they think Ivins in posing and framing his questions to push kids to miami. It's actually insane the level of insanity in that fan base. Ivins has zero love for Miami except that a "miami" social media site is who pays his bills, that is the extent of his loyalty to Miami

My favorite was that they think Ivins in posing and framing his questions to push kids to miami. It's actually insane the level of insanity in that fan base. Ivins has zero love for Miami except that a "miami" social media site is who pays his bills, that is the extent of his loyalty to Miami

Yet they change their narrative to say “ ivins is lowering his confidence in Taylor to not ruin his moment”. That makes zero sense, he’s lowering it because he has no clue in Taylor’s recruitment. I think we all know why he lowered his confidence and eventually he’ll change both the pick and confidence. Then I’ll return to bump.

Yet they change their narrative to say “ ivins is lowering his confidence in Taylor to not ruin his moment”. That makes zero sense, he’s lowering it because he has no clue in Taylor’s recruitment. I think we all know why he lowered his confidence and eventually he’ll change both the pick and confidence. Then I’ll return to bump.
I wish i could post the a gif from "How High" when Method Man keeps telling Red Man to "Get emmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" hahahhaha

Get Em Cribby

Advertisement
Back