Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He has been my boy since middle school but no uf has screwed him. Made a huge mistake he lost his fire they limit his playmaking ability. He was really good at the ridge could have been a monster in the right program
How have they limited him?

Advertisement
How have they limited him?
Shawn is a kid u just tell him go out there and either u lock up a kid or roam. They have him saying alright cover this area and this area only u take away his best trait. Dude is fearless yeah he would get the ball caught on him like dingle did but this is the guy who was begging to cover Jerry juedy in states and was whacking anyone any chance he got. I thought he woulda been at the latest and 2nd round pick

Shawn is a kid u just tell him go out there and either u lock up a kid or roam. They have him saying alright cover this area and this area only u take away his best trait. Dude is fearless yeah he would get the ball caught on him like dingle did but this is the guy who was begging to cover Jerry juedy in states and was whacking anyone any chance he got. I thought he woulda been at the latest and 2nd round pick
I don’t get the fascination with the gaytor for some kids from the South Miami area.

Advertisement
Back