Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tenn & UGA have been negative recruiting the shìt out of UF & some recruits don't like their overly ****y approach on the trail. The Wilcoxson debacle with Coach Hova is being used heavily by the SEC against them & a lot of coaches are telling kids not to trust their staff, especially Brewster.

They still lead for Taylor & Marshall, but the SEC powers & Clemson are going to be applying pressure all year to Hawk a lot of their recruits. Chris Thomas is saying he's still solid to them, but behind the scenes a lot of people think he's going to decommit if UF takes 2 more DT's.

Losing Larry Scott has hurt, because he was really their best overall recruiter. They're still going to have a top 10 ranked class early on, but a lot of teams will be swoopin down on their recruits throughout the year.

Their fans are mostly hyperventilating though.

I'm sorry, man, maybe it's just the quarantine, but can you recap the highlights of "the Wilcoxson debacle"?

As I understand it, he was a basketball coach I believe at one of the South Dade high schools, got hired in an off field role for recruiting by UiF, left for F$U and went back to UiF as the Asst Personnel Director in 2019.

I remember posting about him in this thread years ago when I think he was starting shît on Twitter with Báez so it’s not surprising to me.

A kid named Wilcoxson multiple decommited from the gaytors and when he went and committed to Tennessee, Hova tweeted out “Is that your final answer?” It turned a bunch of recruits off.

Someone else probably knows the specifics. He may be their pipeline into South Dade.
@TheOriginalCane this was about Coach Hova and Wilcoxson as I recall it.

253C1180-0BF6-4E3D-A58D-2E13FB6698D9.png
12040091-A71C-49E9-AB4E-9934BF6AA182.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back