Tears Gator Tears

I predict teenage pregnancy in Alachua County will blow up during this time. Alachua County brothers, sisters, and cousins living together under the same roof 24/7? Recipe for disaster.
tenor.gif

Advertisement
That’s gotta be on the rise up there right now with nothing else to do. Lol. In normal places the panicked masses rushed the toilet paper and hand sanitizer aisles in supermarkets and cleared everything out. In gaytorland, they have toilet paper in the stores but all of the aisles containing Meth ingredient products are empty.
On the rise my ***. There and Polk county to nothing but inbreed and produce meth on a regular. Thats gatergrawl 2.0

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wish I had access to this. I know it wasn’t long ago that they were penciling Terrence Lewis in as a LB in their class. Haven’t followed the recruitment so I’m not sure if this was expected that they aren’t in his latest Top 6?

Im sure it’s a surprise to them since they think they are getting everybody. But not to worry, the Flipz Machine will begin to heat up.

Advertisement
I think this virus has affected a couple of these idiots brains...what little bit they have...as usual they are signing 53 5 stars and 45 4 stars cause as usual they gettin’ errrrrrbody...

But just a reminder on this beautiful Easter Sunday..

UFAG SUCKS !!! ALWAYS HAS ALWAYS WILL !!!

Stay safe everyone and Happy Easter !!!!

I wish I had access to this. I know it wasn’t long ago that they were penciling Terrence Lewis in as a LB in their class. Haven’t followed the recruitment so I’m not sure if this was expected that they aren’t in his latest Top 6?

Thing is - they gotta pump sunshine into Gainesville.

It will be a Thursday everywhere else in the country - but only a Monday in Gainesville. They run a bit behind everywhere else - so they might not have gotten the word - they also have problems with the telegraph lines being down from time to time.

Advertisement
Look, I’m a DIE HARD CANES FAN(since my birth in ‘77), and I know what The Canes have been & can be...But WTF is up with these gaytor fans everywhere takin’ about being TEU, DBU, etc. etc.??? Their ****** asses are ALL OVER IG’s college football pages Talkin’ this stupid ****! It’s F’in annoying!!! I know that they’re entitled to their(blinded) opinion, but these claims make no sense!!! I questioned ANY GAYTOR on there to NAME ME ONE NCAA HOF/NFL HOF at either of those positions....I already know what they response(s) are gonna be....Sh*t is HYSTERICALLY COMICAL tho!!! 😂😭😂

Look, I’m a DIE HARD CANES FAN(since my birth in ‘77), and I know what The Canes have been & can be...But WTF is up with these gaytor fans everywhere takin’ about being TEU, DBU, etc. etc.??? Their ****** asses are ALL OVER IG’s college football pages Talkin’ this stupid ****! It’s F’in annoying!!! I know that they’re entitled to their(blinded) opinion, but these claims make no sense!!! I questioned ANY GAYTOR on there to NAME ME ONE NCAA HOF/NFL HOF at either of those positions....I already know what they response(s) are gonna be....Sh*t is HYSTERICALLY COMICAL tho!!! 😂😭😂
That’s exactly it. They’re just delusional and annoying. They had Hernandez years ago - we know the story there. Pitts had a great year as an oversized WR playing TE. Larry Scott’s a good TE coach. OK.

They got the # 32 ranked TE in their 2020 class and have the # 11 & # 14 ranked recruits committed for 2021, per 247, and now they’re TEU. Only the gaytor fans.

Last edited:
That’s exactly it. They’re just delusional and annoying. They had Hernandez years ago - we know the story there. Pitts had a great year as an oversized WR playing TE. Larry Scott’s a good TE coach. OK.

They got the # 32 ranked TE in their 2020 class and have the # 11 & # 14 ranked recruits committed for 2021, per 247, and now they’re TEU. Only the gaytor fans.
Look at all the great TE's in the league. Wait..... they've only had one and that guy killed multiple people.

Advertisement
Back