Tears Gator Tears

Attachments

• EBE26B94-1B41-434C-A981-C5F480FB5ECB.jpeg
    EBE26B94-1B41-434C-A981-C5F480FB5ECB.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 71
Advertisement
Not everybody made that assumption. I thought it was 55% UF and 45% UM.

These Gaytor fans talkin' "red flags", but they haven't said ONE WORD until now. And, honestly, Avantae has been QUIET during recruiting, not giving out a lot of crazy quotes or hints.

He kept his business to himself. Told a UM writer he was picking UM in advance. Remained consistent with that.

But, sure, the Gaytors are going to use a Publix cake as proof that the kid had a sudden last-minute change of heart, that the Mighty Miami Money Machine came through ONCE AGAIN, just like always, you know, we have a decades-long commitment to outbidding the SEC.

Holy crap, if only that nonsense was true...
I didn’t think there was any way and I didn’t even follow his recruitment. It seems that he was quiet about it. Did he troll them or did they troll themselves? He had the hats on the table but didn’t play around, he just picked up our hat.

L

O

L

These **** fans are now rationalizing that the kid has a lot of red flags, and that he has all these issues, meanwhile their head coach was harboring a weirdo *** offender last season who was trying to play hide the salami with multiple gaytor players in the showers.

They totally tried to sweep his attempted *** crimes under the rug, until one player finally had it and transferred out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
the spin job about RB recruiting and lingard being their top target the whole time is hilarious. You took other teams under achievers. Good way to build a terrible culture. Our two transfers in roche and king a actually proven players.
They’ve got their gaytor maths calculators going with Lingard and Shorter’s 247 rankings out of high school. Meanwhile, when Tate transfers they were talking about how he should be re-ranked based on the then-current situation.

Advertisement
the spin job about RB recruiting and lingard being their top target the whole time is hilarious. You took other teams under achievers. Good way to build a terrible culture. Our two transfers in roche and king a actually proven players.

Lingard didn't enter the portal until late December, after the early signing period. So either Mullen is full of **** and he struck out on other RBs, UiF was illegally recruiting Lingard earlier (and possibly during the season, as some have hypothesized), or both. Smart money is on both.

Advertisement
View attachment 111178

This made me cringe. What does "Our culture" even mean?

Not sure, but I know what it isn't...
large-scale credit card fraud schemes, covering up sexual assault, having players sexually assault other players, BB gun battles with local drug dealers, having a football program look the other way on a murdering psychopath, etc...

Advertisement
Back