Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Really... like I need to walk out of the Starbucks
8E676826-73B4-4363-9061-CDA6237A6138.jpeg
and see a **** family strolling a future **** around

Advertisement
Dude that’s awesome

Mom doesn’t play. That was in start of the 3rd quarter. We scored on one of the big plays while she was using the bathroom. She thought it was her lucky spot. She stayed in the basement bathroom at the Orange Bowl for the entire fourth quarter and part of the third. That’s some dedication.

Starting to get a Notre dame game feel to this. Every one saying miami isn't going to be able to handle Florida's defense

Their players, just like their fans are a bunch of soft shoulder punk *******. All of their talk is nothing but false bravado hoping to will it into existence. It’s why they are so full of delusion. It sucks for them to face reality. We psychologically own them. If they don’t put us away by the end of first half, they lose. It’s going to be a long ugly night for them and they know it.

Advertisement
Wish you guys were here, you wouldn’t believe what you’d see. When I figure out how to post a pic from my iPhone, I will. So I’m in the 521 west central lot, and I’m down at the terry street end where there is a grassy area to set up tents and whatnot. So there’s a gaytor tent nearby and these fvckers have a kitchen table that they are all sitting around, and they have fancy orange white and blue flowers in a vase. I just want to throw a football to my brother and have him crash through their fancy setup.

Don’t let them full you, those some fake plastic flowers with Boone’s farm wine in the cooler.

Advertisement
Reminds
Their players, just like their fans are a bunch of soft shoulder punk *******. All of their talk is nothing but false bravado hoping to will it into existence. It’s why they are so full of delusion. It sucks for them to face reality. We psychologically own them. If they don’t put us away by the end of first half, they lose. It’s going to be a long ugly night for them and they know it.
me of the year we stomped on the cardinal at Louisville. Our guys were trying to manufacture swag. Their players this year scream that type of desperation

Advertisement
Back