Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

This should get some tears going! “But but but we’re college football blood bloods, how can Miami be ranked ahead of us? There not in the sec sec sec” lmao

907A9890-D6D9-4990-9097-1051543226A1.png

45D32354-F8F1-46D7-8EA0-0660BCF15610.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Come on, don't be mean, it's a double-wide and the mortgage is AT LEAST $200 per month.

I would safely wager that it's not even on a permanent foundation, so he doesn't really have a mortgage. He pays a motor vehicle registration tax on it every year, and if he got a loan to purchase, it's a personal loan and not a mortgage.

He just likes to use the word mortgage to make himself sound better, and to reconcile himself with the crappy ****box that is his life.

I would safely wager that it's not even on a permanent foundation, so he doesn't really have a mortgage. He pays a motor vehicle registration tax on it every year, and if he got a loan to purchase, it's a personal loan and not a mortgage.

He just likes to use the word mortgage to make himself sound better, and to reconcile himself with the crappy ****box that is his life.

He meant to say "lot rent".

Advertisement

No way he owns the land under the double wide.

“And their OL makes me feel a lot better about ours.”

Broooooooooo:zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Your starting O-Line are literally back-ups playing and now that one of them might be out for the game?????? So that means a backup backup lineman might have to start in his place and your O-line is already terrible as it is............and that makes you feel a lot better lmao?????

Ok :troll-dancing2::neonu:😎

1565884028748.gif

Advertisement

These are all great points. What is not as well known is that the banks in most SEC towns (Gainesville, Tuscaloosa, Starkville, etc.) have become experts in the growing field of micro-mortgages. With the rise of all of these tiny houses (and Tiny House TV shows), as well as the existing market for "traditional tiny homes" (mobile homes), several half-wit Southern bankers/SEC-booster-types have created a new financial instrument market to service the fast growing (within the SEC footprint) demand for micro-mortgages.

I mean, come on, who expects the typical Bubba/SEC-fan to have forty thousand, or even forty-two thousand in cash when it comes time to seal the deal on his dream double-wide? Those big Yankee-banks (run by northeastern liberal elites) don't care about the little people in southern flyover country. But now you can feel secure that there is a "hometown bank" that will write a mortgage on a "portable" home, and you can feel even better knowing that the profits of the bank will likely be funneled back into the (SEC) community in the form of a payment to a 5-star recruit's family.

What could be better?

Somebodys in mortgages lol.. So am i, and actually do alot of mobile homes in the ocala gainesville area.. always a nightmare lol

Advertisement
Posted in a thread about a possible home and home with us
View attachment 93590
View attachment 93591

That last comment is my favorite by far, they admit they are ACTUALLY scared to come play us at our house. They clown us for not having our own campus stadium and yet our home field advantage is so strong that they don't want any part of coming down.

Gators are so soft man

Somebodys in mortgages lol.. So am i, and actually do alot of mobile homes in the ocala gainesville area.. always a nightmare lol
A close relative of mine owned subdivisions out there, including by Ocala, also acting as the bank, doing the installment payment deals on the lots for the mobile home lots. It was literally like $2-500 down and $50 per month for 10 years or so.

Advertisement
Back