69A5B756-22F1-4C5D-B911-18117C2777DF.jpeg
88BCF25B-73C3-408E-B34B-BAB06BA47391.png
AFE0D982-4887-49C4-BD58-12DB714B638B.png
2D3FF578-EA4B-407D-BD05-A0C3FA8E41EE.png
95F6716A-26CB-4F2A-B15D-B0941A3462F1.png
C3897985-84E0-4226-86C1-FA73297EBBB3.jpeg
936F665D-AB51-44A9-B84F-782110D91D09.jpeg

Advertisement
Again, no disrespect to mossmadness, but what in the FVCK is this "brand new offense", this "entirely new system" that we are running?

It's insanity, I tell you. Gaytors can just say whatever they want, even if it is not true. Where are all the articles on Miami's "brand new offense" and "entirely new system"? How do they get these idiotic thoughts in their heads?

At this point, I don't want to tip them off to the truth. Yes, we have 2 weeks to work out a couple of our OL spots, and we will need 2 weeks to practice with whomever is the starter, but even if Jarren starts, we have TWO GUYS who could jump into the game if we are not putting points on the board. If Franks gets hurt on a Miami blitz, the Gaytors have nobody threatening in relief.

Bama just lost a 5-star RB for the season. If the Gaytors lose Franks, they are done. Or even one of their "all-world" cornerbacks.

Look at this fat-faced-fvck defending Mullet.

First, the fact that there have even been 5 incidents in a year IS, in and of itself, PROBLEMATIC. Even with 4 scholarship players out of 80-ish, that is a 5% rate. Appalling.

Second, this guy flat-out lies about how quickly people were disciplined. As we know, the Huggins choking took place 9 months ago. Mullet also knew about Jalon Jones in advance of the spring game (in which both Jones and Huggins played). So even if Mullet took more rapid action in 3 out of 5 instances, THEY JUST ACCEPTED A TRANSFER from a guy with domestic violence allegations in his background.

So, you know, Mullet has no such "zero tolerance policy". It's a lie. Just like when Fat Bob Redman tells you that Mullet is "5-for-5" in getting rid of guys who hit women. That's just a lie, Mullet covered up for at least 2 of them.

Again, no disrespect to mossmadness, but what in the FVCK is this "brand new offense", this "entirely new system" that we are running?

It's insanity, I tell you. Gaytors can just say whatever they want, even if it is not true. Where are all the articles on Miami's "brand new offense" and "entirely new system"? How do they get these idiotic thoughts in their heads?

At this point, I don't want to tip them off to the truth. Yes, we have 2 weeks to work out a couple of our OL spots, and we will need 2 weeks to practice with whomever is the starter, but even if Jarren starts, we have TWO GUYS who could jump into the game if we are not putting points on the board. If Franks gets hurt on a Miami blitz, the Gaytors have nobody threatening in relief.

Bama just lost a 5-star RB for the season. If the Gaytors lose Franks, they are done. Or even one of their "all-world" cornerbacks.
Trey was legit I thought hiesman type when i saw his highlights so good for bama fuqem.

Advertisement
What’s amazing, in all of this talk about our OL challenges, is the lack of concern they have for their own OL challenges. Neither team has OL depth. Our first AND 2nd team DL’s are each better than their first team DL. Yeah I said it. Their OL will not get any rest with our rotation. Garvin goes out, Hill goes in. This shît with the OL doesn’t just work against us.

Look at this fat-faced-fvck defending Mullet.

First, the fact that there have even been 5 incidents in a year IS, in and of itself, PROBLEMATIC. Even with 4 scholarship players out of 80-ish, that is a 5% rate. Appalling.

Second, this guy flat-out lies about how quickly people were disciplined. As we know, the Huggins choking took place 9 months ago. Mullet also knew about Jalon Jones in advance of the spring game (in which both Jones and Huggins played). So even if Mullet took more rapid action in 3 out of 5 instances, THEY JUST ACCEPTED A TRANSFER from a guy with domestic violence allegations in his background.

So, you know, Mullet has no such "zero tolerance policy". It's a lie. Just like when Fat Bob Redman tells you that Mullet is "5-for-5" in getting rid of guys who hit women. That's just a lie, Mullet covered up for at least 2 of them.
Is Bob fat? Do you know him?

If you know Bob’s Big Boy, please ask him if he’d like to make a guest appearance on “Gator Tears”?

Advertisement
I see the gators taking a major slide mid season. They will lose 4 in a row. Auburn, USCe, LSU, UGA

-Auburn has the best d-line in the country maybe. Derrick Brown will feast on a mean helping of taco hotdog
-USC is at home and has a veteran quarterback and a sneaky good team that should have won at the swamp but gave it up last minute
-LSU is a better team and will be at home
-UGA is a better team and their o-line will neutralize the gaytor pass rush

I know this offense isn’t OU circa 2018 but I find it hard to believe that we won’t score 17-21against a team that will have true freshmen playing all over the back of the defense.
If we can get 17-21 points from the O I think the D gets us 2 TDS so that’s 31-35.No way UFAG is scoring 30 points plus on this D..

Advertisement
Advertisement
The one factor no Gaytor will talk honestly about:

With Banks now out of the picture, the onus to improve falls on Florida's five true freshmen. The Gators still have redshirt freshman Richard Gouraige and redshirt sophomore T.J. Moore as key backups, but the rest of the offensive line outside of the starters is comprised entirely of freshmen.

With Banks now out of the picture, the onus to improve falls on Florida's five true freshmen. The Gators still have redshirt freshman Richard Gouraige and redshirt sophomore T.J. Moore as key backups, but the rest of the offensive line outside of the starters is comprised entirely of freshmen.

Aren't these the guys that were talking **** about Zion possibly starting?

Sucks for that young man.

But yes gators have glaring oline issues

Advertisement
Back