Tears Gator Tears

Looks like bad news on a potential gaytor flipz:

From the UF 247 "RB Board" thread:
This is from the Clemson 247 board, not a good sign for getting a Bowman flip:
— On Aug. 1 of a prospect's senior year, he is permitted to sign a Financial Aid Agreement, which binds the school to honoring the prospect with a scholarship offer but does not bind the prospect to the school. So it's one-sided. Some schools announce which prospects sign FAAs, because that's technically within the rules. Clemson does not take this approach and won't formally announce anything until prospects have signed in December.
Tigers five-star running back commitment Demarkcus Bowman of Lakeland (Fla.) has signed a Financial Aid Agreement with Clemson and continues to be on pace to enroll at Clemson in January.

Advertisement

— On Aug. 1 of a prospect's senior year, he is permitted to sign a Financial Aid Agreement, which binds the school to honoring the prospect with a scholarship offer but does not bind the prospect to the school. So it's one-sided. Some schools announce which prospects sign FAAs, because that's technically within the rules. Clemson does not take this approach and won't formally announce anything until prospects have signed in December.
Tigers five-star running back commitment Demarkcus Bowman of Lakeland (Fla.) has signed a Financial Aid Agreement with Clemson and continues to be on pace to enroll at Clemson in January.
He was never even close to flipping to them.

clemson recruits dont flip

Advertisement
Advertisement
You noticed that. Don’t worry I’ll be bringing it back up. I’m just going to wait for the right opportunities and present it to him in a matter of fact way.

It’s a legitimate question to ask someone who presents themselves as a journalist/reporter. It is clearly racist and he has to answer for it. I don’t plan on giving up. It just has to be at an appropriate time, though.

Good for you, doing good work. I hope it costs that bigot jackhole his job.

Gaytes thinking they can flip a recruit from Clemson is downright laughable. Clemson is pretty much the recruiting black hole; once they go in, they never go back out. They’ve only had NINE decommits over the last eight cycles.

we have like 300 in that span right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 10.52.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 10.53.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 10.56.20 PM.png

Looks like a cut and dry aggravated battery charge...only thing apparently missing is a cooperating victim. So of course no criminal charges would be filed, but for sure the right thing to do is suspend the player pending a full and fair investigation. Like that would ever ******* happen in that ****hole.

Looks like a cut and dry aggravated battery charge...only thing apparently missing is a cooperating victim. So of course no criminal charges would be filed, but for sure the right thing to do is suspend the player pending a full and fair investigation. Like that would ever ******* happen in that ****hole.
So I understand all those words, but the order you put them in...It's kind of confusing me. I don't get how uf and suspending players or a full and fair investigation fit together. Maybe I'm just dense, but I can't wrap my mind around uf and "suspension" being in the same sentence.

Advertisement
Back