Gates Have Davis and Henderson in Fold?

LOL...

Gators "stopped" recruiting Bruce once they determined they had no shot at him.
No they just didnt have room and he wasnt as high on the board staff told Trey Nixon no too. UF already had 4 WR commits and were only going to take one more WR. Who would you choose Bruce or Tyrie Cleveland?

Advertisement
Just passing along information. There is a poster on the 247 Gators site that says Davis and Henderson are already in the fold for the them despite public commitments. This is either a coach or parent of a player on the team who is saying this who goes by "playerhater" im guessing from the comments he makes. Again just passing along info.

I don't think Henderson is solid, but I don't buy this. I don't think either kid knows where he's going for sure yet, so no way playerhaterz69_sk8erboi knows.

FWIW, there was an article on Rivals today with Shawn Davis saying there is a "high chance" he lands at Miami, that his teammates are in his ear about committing, that Miami will be in his top 5, that he likes Richt and Rumph, and that his grandmother went to The U and wants him to stay home. I like our chances at the end of the day.

there is truth to what he is saying. dont read into that article too much with Davis.

Meaning?

meaning he is telling them what he wants them to hear and not playing his true card. i hope im wrong but he is all Gator at the moment. I think Henderson is going back and forth with the idea but nothing concrete yet.

How do you know Davis's motivation? Where are you getting the ideas to formulate this opinion of yours?

LOL...

No they just didnt have room and he wasnt as high on the board staff told Trey Nixon no too. UF already had 4 WR commits and were only going to take one more WR. Who would you choose Bruce or Tyrie Cleveland?

LOL at that shythole offense at UF not having room for a guy like Sam Bruce.

I'm confused as to how people who don't know these kids are so positive where they will sign. For instance if Davis hasn't stated he's all gates, then how can anyone here claim with out doubt that he is all gates. We gotta temper our statements till we get actual statements from the recruits.

Hopefully results from the season help us out because currently it seems like UF is battling us for a few recruits.

Davis - UF/UM Battle
Brini - UF/UM Battle
Telfort - UF commit/ UM trying to flip
Henderson - UM commit/ UF trying to flip
Landers - sounds like an early UF/UM battle
Herbert - UF leads/ UM still in the picture
Jarez Parks - UF/UM/ALA/FSU battle
Marco Wilson - UF/UM Battle
Burgess - UM leads?/ UF still in the picture

These kids need to see that article on how UF has the most NFL busts, **** even Bama players don't pan out besides Cooper and Lacy. We've been mediocre yet are guys still make rosters and contribute.

Advertisement
Hopefully results from the season help us out because currently it seems like UF is battling us for a few recruits.

Davis - UF/UM Battle
Brini - UF/UM Battle

LOL...

Bruce I'd choose

LOL...

Yea but they did not have to drop Tyrie they could have dropped Rick Wells, I think Bruce is better than he is.

LOL...

Yea but they did not have to drop Tyrie they could have dropped Rick Wells, I think Bruce is better than he is.
The problem with that is that Rick Wells was Tyrie's grade school friend so they had to keep him.

Advertisement
LOL...

That's hilarious , I about spit out my soda when I read this crap.

They were in no position to turn away no offensive recruit that's worth a ****, especially wr's.

I'm amazed what these sheep believe from their " insiders ", and they pay for that garbage.

Davis - UF/UM Battle
Brini - UF/UM Battle

Sorry didn't mean to down vote. Stupid iPad.

Florida signed like 5 WR's, apparently on 247, Bruce said he was coming but never flipped. So, they moved on.

Advertisement
When UF wins 6-7 games and we win 9-10 it'll be completely different. The way that defense was torn apart via draft and graduation and having Treon at QB.. I'm not sold that they go .500

Advertisement
When UF wins 6-7 games and we win 9-10 it'll be completely different. The way that defense was torn apart via draft and graduation and having Treon at QB.. I'm not sold that they go .500

Treon is not their QB anymore

It'll be even worse with Franks then

I think it'll be Luke Del Rio

Luke del Rio??? Lol..... He is not better than Grier.....that offense is goin to stink this year. ..and they have a highly sought after kicker who never kicked in a game..only practice kicks on video..lmao

Advertisement
Back